PDA

View Full Version : Site Email is Functional Again!

Stephanie
August 17th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Forum e-mail is working again! This bug plagued us for far longer than I wish to admit, causing much confusion and upset among our members and would be members, but the issue has finally been resolved! This means that new members can now activate their memberships on their own, members who have been locked out may request that their password be sent to their registered e-mail, and subscriptions and notifications work again.

neko_kawaii
August 17th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Virtual beer and pizza for the folks who worked over the weekend!

Groovy Granny
August 17th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Great ~ thank you :)

Rain
August 17th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Finally! Thank you so much! I get so lost on forums without email notifications about new comments. I forget where I posted.

missrandie
August 17th, 2015, 03:04 PM
Fantastic! :beercheer:

Stephanie
August 17th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Finally! Thank you so much! I get so lost on forums without email notifications about new comments. I forget where I posted.

Me, too!! I couldn't fix it, our last host couldn't fix it, our software developers *wouldn't even try* to fix it...our new host is amazing. I'm so glad we can all get notifications now!

lapushka
August 17th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Thank you so much for restoring that, Stephanie! :blossom: :cheer:

Gumball
August 17th, 2015, 07:50 PM
:happydance:

Platzhalter
August 18th, 2015, 12:31 AM
Didn't need it so far, but glad it's finally working again :)

lapushka
August 18th, 2015, 02:16 AM
I think I noticed yesterday, when for the first time in a long while I got an e-mail saying I got a friend request (usually that went without e-mail notification).

UP Lisa
August 18th, 2015, 07:20 AM
I am so happy! I almost fell off my chair when I saw a notification pop up in my email.

duchess67
August 19th, 2015, 05:06 AM
What a pleasant surprise to receive an email, which prompted me to log in after a very long time.

two_wheels
August 20th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Hi Duchess! Nice to see you!
And also thanks to everyone who made this happen :)

Ilovehair
June 6th, 2016, 11:07 PM
I have receive activation 5-6 days.And I have receive answer e mail 7 days

Gumball
June 7th, 2016, 06:51 AM
It looks like some hiccups snuck back in. Some email providers are more likely than others to have difficulties receiving emails. I've noticed Hotmail addresses experience the least amount of email delivery out of the bunch. It's on our radar. :)

duchess67
October 12th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Does this still work? I haven't been receiving any email notifications, so was wondering. Thanks.

Gumball
October 13th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Does this still work? I haven't been receiving any email notifications, so was wondering. Thanks.

Generally yes. Inexplicably, the services we've seen most often experiencing delivery issues are Microsoft related services (MSN, Hotmail, Live, etc.).

duchess67
October 13th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Alright, thanks.

I am trying to change my email from Hotmail to Gmail, but it says that email is already in use. How can that be? Would it be possible for you to change it for me if I private message you my Gmail id?

Gumball
October 13th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Alright, thanks.

I am trying to change my email from Hotmail to Gmail, but it says that email is already in use. How can that be? Would it be possible for you to change it for me if I private message you my Gmail id?

I'll be happy to take a look. :)

duchess67
October 14th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Thank you Gumball. I have sent you a message.

I'll be happy to take a look. :)