PDA

View Full Version : We Have an Official Facebook Page!

Stephanie
August 16th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Fellow LHCers,

There are a few pages on Facebook for the Long Hair Community, but not an official page directly linked to our community. I hope you'll understand that our page was not created to step on anyone's toes, but rather to update people to the status of our website and provide an official place for people to connect while we're performing maintenance. I truly appreciate the other supporting pages, the admins of those pages, and the purpose that those pages serve.

Please feel free to "like" us if you'd like to be kept up to date on Facebook regarding any of the major happenings of our community.

https://www.facebook.com/thelonghaircommunity (please be aware of the "the" in the address)

Sincerely, Stephanie

MotherofJames
October 16th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Awesome ! I just found you guys and hit "like".

Theophany
December 28th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Found & liked! :) woohoo it'll be much easier to convince friends & family we're not all a bunch of creepers on here!

cmg
December 30th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Yay! Found & liked :-)

CreatureBailey
January 1st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Just liked it yay! :3 We should have like a huge chat group where we can all discuss together instantly like on FB or something. XD I know I was part of a FB chat group of hair growers on a French page. :)

MeAndTheMaz
January 11th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Just liked it yay! :3 We should have like a huge chat group where we can all discuss together instantly like on FB or something. XD I know I was part of a FB chat group of hair growers on a French page. :)

Actually, there is an IRC chat group. Don't know the details though. There might be a thread you can post to to try and get something going.

calmyogi
January 11th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Actually, there is an IRC chat group. Don't know the details though. There might be a thread you can post to to try and get something going.

What is IRC?

calmyogi
January 11th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Found & liked! :) woohoo it'll be much easier to convince friends & family we're not all a bunch of creepers on here!

lol So true!

Gumball
January 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM

Though the Facebook page is official, the chat isn't (but it can still be fun!). :)

bunniefaerie
January 14th, 2016, 06:39 PM

LOL.

Cool, i liked it too (:

Belle Paix
January 20th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Sweet!! Liked :)

lapis_lazuli
January 24th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Woah! How have I missed this? Liked :D

LongCurlyTress
January 24th, 2016, 06:50 PM
So, do we use our real names on this LHC fb page? I guess we have no choice... ;) Just thot I would ask. Thanks!

Groovy Granny
January 24th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Yes, so I just PM them if there is a problem with the forum here...to stay private :o

Bubble_Curl
March 9th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Liked :-) Thank you for setting that up!

Ilovehair
June 6th, 2016, 11:02 PM
I liked :))

Whirled_peas
June 7th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Facebook is a wonderful tool. I will make sure to like it too.

snorkie
December 30th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Hooray! A real live Facebook page! That’s awesome!

Stoneburnia
September 16th, 2019, 10:26 AM
Just looked it up on FB there are wo of them! I liked on and requested to join the other!

barnet_fair
September 22nd, 2019, 01:17 PM
I don't have Facebook but it would be useful to have another method of contact in case the site is down. I'd prefer IRC. What are the details for the IRC channel?

ladyshep
September 22nd, 2019, 04:00 PM
Awesome! I am so glad to see this forum thrive like it has been all of these years. I love it. Long hair community has always been there through the ups and downs of my life not just the ups and downs of my hair.

kellystone
June 25th, 2020, 03:38 AM
Well done, I'm glad there's also a Facebook page!

JaneYa
July 4th, 2020, 04:45 AM
The last post on a FB page in 2016. So sad:(

kellystone
July 7th, 2020, 11:30 PM
I wonder what's wrong?

Weavingtabby
September 19th, 2021, 07:42 PM
I assume that the good stuff is here on the forum. I look forward to unlocking access to all the rest of the LHC website, including social groups.

lapushka
September 20th, 2021, 05:18 AM
I assume that the good stuff is here on the forum. I look forward to unlocking access to all the rest of the LHC website, including social groups.

Yep, you're right. I hope so too, love to talk with you some more! Just get in on the subjects on the mane forum and you'll get there in no time. Don't see it as a chore, just participate, that's all. :flower:

princesstal
October 18th, 2021, 09:12 PM
Is there no FB page now?