PDA

View Full Version : Inversion method vs Monistat/Nizoral shampoo?

Luna12345
August 9th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm on a mission to get maximum hair growth so I'm quitting hair dye and not using heat.
I just discovered something called the inversion method and was wondering for those of you who know about it or have tried it which would you say gives you more hair growth...Inversion method, Monistat, or Nizoral shampoo?

Nope
August 9th, 2015, 11:52 PM
I never noticed any definite growth with monistat, but I did notice a bit with the inversion method. I also think the inversion method is a lot easier for lazy people like myself!

flickm
August 10th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Haven't tried monistat or the shampoo you mention. Like Nope I've had extra growth with the inversion method. Also boosting B vits (depleted by stress and sleep deprivation) and using peppermint oil on my scalp. I hennaed my roots two weeks ago and have significant growth again already.

lapushka
August 10th, 2015, 02:43 AM
My dad uses Nizoral. I haven't noticed he had to go to the barber more often. ;) Just... these methods you know. It can get crazy.

flickm
August 10th, 2015, 03:19 AM
Just... these methods you know. It can get crazy.

Too right! I just used to leave my hair and it grew ;)

lapushka
August 10th, 2015, 03:32 AM
Too right! I just used to leave my hair and it grew ;)

Plus I'm not a big fan of "messing" too much with your hair, too much manipulation - can't be good. Maybe more fall-out? Who knows. I'd rather have slow but steady growth without too much hair falling out.

flickm
August 10th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Plus I'm not a big fan of "messing" too much with your hair, too much manipulation - can't be good. Maybe more fall-out? Who knows. I'd rather have slow but steady growth without too much hair falling out.

If i comb carefully, i lose none to maybe three or four hairs a day. Don't see any shed hair on clothes anymore since i stopped brushing. Hey ho, we'll see :)

vpatt
August 10th, 2015, 06:00 AM
I only brush occasionally now and I notice losing less hair (except for that dreadful dream last night). I am doing inversion massage with coconut/castor oil. But I've cut back to about twice a week because I only use the oil now before my usual washes. I have never tried nizoral so I don't know about it. I think maybe the inversion is helping some...at least keeping me up to a normal growth rate....I could have sworn my hair grew slower than that in the past. I have not tried Monistat, either.