July 20th, 2015, 06:57 PM
A coworker said it was!
http://imgur.com/S4OYbCq

teddygirl
July 20th, 2015, 07:02 PM
not in that photo imo

missrandie
July 20th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I suppose it could be when compared to something much ashier.

Anje
July 20th, 2015, 07:15 PM
I'd just call it warm blond.

coyoteanne
July 20th, 2015, 07:19 PM
It looks to me like it could in the right light. I have reddish hair, though sometimes it looks blonde in the sun and brown inside. It's confusing :justy:

CostaRita
July 20th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Yes! Hair color is SO confusing!

woodswanderer
July 20th, 2015, 08:32 PM
That wouldn't be what I'd call it. It looks warm toned though.

CostaRita
July 20th, 2015, 08:50 PM
What would you call it?

woodswanderer
July 20th, 2015, 09:14 PM
I'd call it dark blonde. Very pretty texture!

maskedrose
July 20th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Warm blondes tend to look reddish is certain lights. I know mine does.

Gamma Vector
July 21st, 2015, 01:52 AM
"Reddish" in the right light, probably. Red? No.

Johannah
July 21st, 2015, 02:02 AM
I'm a golden blonde and my hair looks reddish in certain lights. That's just the thing with warm undertones ;) I think your hair color is a darker honey blonde.

Caraid♫
July 21st, 2015, 06:20 AM
My natural colour (I henna) is similar to yours, I called it dark blonde. But I did have a friend who inexplicably regarded me as a red head! It truly wasn't red, it normally looked dark blonde or very light brown, but certain lightings probably bring out a reddish tint or something :) I would say you have warm tones that could have the propensity to look reddish

CostaRita
July 21st, 2015, 06:33 AM
hm okay thanks

Halliday
July 21st, 2015, 06:38 AM
We have identical hair!!! Literally same colour and texture and waves! I wouldn't call it reddish, i'd call it light brown.

CostaRita
July 21st, 2015, 03:36 PM
Identical hair!? Awesome!!!

spidermom
July 21st, 2015, 05:07 PM
Dark golden blonde is what I'd call it. I don't see reddish, but in certain lights it may look that way. I was a golden blonde before I grew in so much silver, and I have a picture from back then where my hair looked most definitely red. I think it was picking up sunset colors.

Sarahlabyrinth
July 21st, 2015, 05:48 PM
I think it could look reddish in some lights, but it doesn't in that photo.

nakima
July 21st, 2015, 06:43 PM
I think it does. It's a very pretty color with a slight reddish copper tone. That is what I am seeing anyway :)

Kherome
July 21st, 2015, 07:30 PM
Nope, bronde.

Mimha
July 22nd, 2015, 04:07 AM
Hello CostaRita !

Color perception is very personal I think. Depending on where you live (=the frequency of the same hair color in the overall population), it may influence your perception too. Another factor that may influence the perception is the eyebrows color and the skin tone. If your hair color is "borderline" like yours appears to be to me, a yellowish brown skin with dark eyebrows or a pale rosy complexion with light eyebrows will bias the perception either to the golden blond side or to the reddish blond side.

Considering the "borderline" side of your color, its an advantage to play with the light and to emphasize one side or the other, as per your mood choice. A very small touch of henna will turn you into a stunning redhead, whereas a camomile rinse and some sunshine highlight will turn it into the warmest golden blond ! :cool:

Hair color and texture are unique and totally personal. What I appreciate with yours is this totally natural side ! It looks beautiful and healthy. Let the people think what they want as long as you are proud of it ! :)

CostaRita
July 22nd, 2015, 05:35 AM
It's funny because in certain lights, my hair looks pretty darn ashy. My hair just can't seem to make up its mind :P

lapushka
July 22nd, 2015, 06:15 AM
It's a mid/dark to dark blonde (you have natural highlights - very pretty). Red? Where? I don't see it. :)