PDA

View Full Version : Living the curly life: living with a beast

MsPharaohMoan
July 20th, 2015, 01:47 PM
http://tallncurly.com/2015/01/29/living-curly-life-like-living-beast/

Here is the full article for a curly haired gal drawing a comic about curly hair. It's pretty funny plus has cute drawings of hair beasts xD I thought a lot of them applied to long hair too so wanted to share. Here's the jpg of the comic:

http://tallncurly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tallncurly_livingthecurlylife_livingwithabeast.jpg

Halliday
July 20th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Haha love it.

Gamma Vector
July 20th, 2015, 03:23 PM
I've seen some of this girl's comics before. They're always spot on! Especially that part about the hair tips in magazines. "Tips for curls!" it says. More like, "tips for curling irons." Also, the panel with all the hair products. I especially liked the "useless serum," "magic stuff that does nothing," and "help me god cream." Pretty sure I have all of those.

Hairkay
July 20th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Lol, "I am not a pet.":D

pastina
July 20th, 2015, 04:21 PM
That was adorable. l love it!

fairycurls
July 20th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I loved this!

YvetteVarie
July 20th, 2015, 11:50 PM
I think this girl is a genius. She really knows life as a curly head

Jo Ann
July 21st, 2015, 12:11 AM
When she said "curl," I read "frizz"...I can relate :cool:

brickworld13
July 22nd, 2015, 11:25 AM
Oh that is lovely. Kind of on the long side, but definitely captures the personality of curls.

meteor
July 22nd, 2015, 06:17 PM
I've seen those Tall 'N Curly comics before. I absolutely love them! :D They always put a smile on my face! Thanks so much for sharing! :applause
I loved the pic with all those special products and also where she feeds her "beast" conditioners by the bottle - "the beast is conditioner-holic"! :lol:

lapushka
July 23rd, 2015, 09:11 AM
I loved the pic with all those special products and also where she feeds her "beast" conditioners by the bottle - "the beast is conditioner-holic"! :lol:

Seen 'em before too. ;) Oh yes, you bet, even waves crave conditioner by the bottle! :lol:

Radioduck
July 23rd, 2015, 11:44 AM
That made my day. :D Absolutely hilarious.

Bunnehlvr22
July 23rd, 2015, 11:57 AM
Haha So funny! :D I'm not a curly but I completely relate to the humidity and rain. My hair looks like a weird fuzz ball in the humidity but when it rains it turns into a massive afro. If my hair is wet and it decides to rain, I mind as well stay home because I'll be the laughing stock of those around me.