PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone suggest a hairstyle for this ugly clip?

enfuite
July 18th, 2015, 03:28 AM
I got an ugly clip but I don't want to throw it away...can anyone suggest a good looking hairstyle for this clip?Thank you:):):)https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/11717392_880765861998076_6520264549252033364_o.jpg ?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Arctic
July 18th, 2015, 04:36 AM
If you have thick hair, maybe sectioned bun? Make a bun of the size this clip can easily hold from other half (or so) of your hair, then wrap the rest around the bun/clip so, that it gets covered, but try to keep the flower visible.

This clip looks so summery, and reminds me of relaxed, lovely day at the poolside or beach!

If everything else fails, you can use the clip in the shower, to hold up your hair (wether while conditioner is soaking or to keep it dry).

Night_Kitten
July 18th, 2015, 04:59 AM
I'm thinking on the same lines as Arctic - some bun style which is held by a clip then wrapped around to cover the edges of the clip leaving only the middle visible... I think JJJ Longhair had a bun like that on one of her youtube tutorials... (can't remember how the bun is called, sorry)

lapushka
July 18th, 2015, 05:06 AM
Depends -again- on how long and thick your hair is. If it's around APL, or shorter a peacock twist should probably work fine. And it's not an ugly clip, not in my eyes. ;)

enfuite
July 18th, 2015, 05:24 AM
Thank you all:omy hair is waist length.Is it enough to cover the edges of the clip?and I don't quite understand how to make a sectioned bun:confused:

Aderyn
July 18th, 2015, 05:53 AM
A sectioned bun is just like any other bun. Section your hair into two sectiona, use the first section to make the bun and secure with clip. Then braid and/or wrap the second section around the clip (covering the edges), pinning as necessary to secure it.

enfuite
July 18th, 2015, 06:14 AM
I tried sectioned bun but my hair is not long and thick enough to cover the edges:sad:sad:sad What else can I do with this clip?:brickwall:brickwall:brickwall my hair is waist length

lapushka
July 18th, 2015, 07:10 AM
How much circumference do you have? You could perhaps do a log roll, and clip it in. That is the easiest, I think.

Breanna
July 18th, 2015, 09:54 AM
I tnink it's cute! I've never seen anything like it and I cant tell how it works. Does it open up like a ficcare?

meteor
July 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM
What a beautiful summery clip! :applause

I'd suggest using it in half-ups or sectioned buns or any other style where only part of hair is held by it, just not to overload it with too much hair. :D

enfuite
July 18th, 2015, 10:46 AM
I tnink it's cute! I've never seen anything like it and I cant tell how it works. Does it open up like a ficcare?

Yes, it opens up like a ficcare:o
It is 12cm long

Breanna
July 18th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Maybe you can hold a nautilus bun with it, or do a braid and fold it up and clip it.

Nadine <3
July 18th, 2015, 12:19 PM
I have no style suggestions but I like that clip!! I love anything pink though lol If you really hate the clip, you could probably paint over the pink with nail polish and turn it into something you like :)

spidermom
July 18th, 2015, 12:43 PM
A log roll secured at the top with the clip.