PDA

View Full Version : Oh.. my.. Widu!

missrandie
July 6th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I just received my Widu brush off of eBay, and the verdict is... holy schmoley does it rock!

I'm the girl that pre-LHC used one of those nylon bristle brushes to get a good scalp scratch in.. oh, did it feel good! But I now know that they are a no no.. so, enter Widu!

Those wooden bristles get right in to my scalp and give it a good scurfing like I have been missing while still being very hair friendly.

It is a very pretty brush, but lighter in weight than I anticipated, though it is made out of ash. The bristles are hornbeam and meant to do work.

The one I got is the large pneumatic square one.. there was no need for extra long bristles or an over sized brush head for me.

In all, totally worth my money! Oh, and I managed to snag it for $25. Very happy indeed!

Deborah
July 6th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I love my WIDU too! I have the extra large version of yours, but with the longer bristles, and it is by far my favorite brush of all time. I cannot imagine a better hair brush.

(Someone said the longer bristles are bamboo, but mine are not. The are wood. Maybe that is the case on the other model with long bristles. I don't remember.)

I had a couple of other wooden brushes that looked and sounded similar, but the WIDU is just better. I gave the other ones to friends.

Anyway, welcome to the WIDU love! :cheer:

Islandgrrl
July 6th, 2015, 10:01 PM
I have had my Widu brush for over 20 years. I adore it. I have the one with the long bamboo bristles. :inlove: