PDA

View Full Version : applecinn's mini-intro...

applecinn
July 3rd, 2015, 11:02 PM
New member but I've been browsing this forum for many years, so please allow me to send out a big Hello to everyone! I'm happy to be "officially" part of the group.

:hifive:

I'm a chronic SL gal, and though I have had ambitions to grow beyond for years, the longest I've managed to grow was APL... and then, a big chop. Rinse. Repeat. I'm determined to change my habits, first and foremost is not taking out life's frustrations on the tresses. For me, it's not so much bad hair habits (heat, color, etc.) it's the spur of the moment desire to cut that I have to manage. I hope joining the community will help to support patience and facilitate my goals. Which, I don't have set yet. I'd just be happy with MBL at this point in time.

Cheers and happy growing,
AC

lapushka
July 4th, 2015, 04:15 AM
Welcome! :) There's the two-week rule (where you need to think about your impulses for that long before actually committing to a cut or change), and there's lots of people to talk to before you do anything drastic, that is if you remember to come here before going with your impulses. ;)

applecinn
July 4th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Thank you, that's the plan :)

Wusel
July 4th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Welcome! :):blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:
And:
I forbid you to touch scissors!!! :D

Arctic
July 4th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Welcome! I've always been a shorter haired person too, and my lenght goals are modest. But don't be surprised if you'll notice your lenght goal creeping towards longer and longer in the next few months ;) That happens quite often!

hinabelle
July 4th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Welcome! Everyone here is very encouraging and we'll all be happy to help you
with your hair journey. Also, your username is sooo cute :flower: