PDA

View Full Version : One year growth - beyond fingertip length, on my way to knee

Lady melissa
July 3rd, 2015, 04:04 AM
So, i went to a medieval festival last year, and now exactly one year leater, i took another picture of my hair. I'm wearing the same leather bodice, but other dress.
I hope to reach knee-length by christmas. More or less 3 inches to go!

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/theladymelissa/Hair%20pics/om14-15.jpg

Anabell
July 3rd, 2015, 04:16 AM
Your hair is so shiny! I love how the rope braid stand out with your smooth 1a texture. You will be at knee length in no time :)

restless
July 3rd, 2015, 04:19 AM
That is some absolutely gorgeous fairy tale hair you got there :) YouŽll reach knee in no time!

Sarahlabyrinth
July 3rd, 2015, 04:34 AM
Wow, absolutely amazing!

wilderwein
July 3rd, 2015, 04:58 AM
You are one of the members here, that every time I see their hair, I change my hair goals. So so beautiful :crush:
May I ask how often do you wear your hair down?

Lady melissa
July 3rd, 2015, 08:07 AM
Thx everybody for the nice compliments! blush blush

You are one of the members here, that every time I see their hair, I change my hair goals. So so beautiful :crush:
May I ask how often do you wear your hair down?

I wear it down often, but not so much as i used to do...i do have a lot of splitt ends, but i S&D...i try to put it up more to avoid this....but i have moments i don't feel like it, or i will wear braids that rub against my back and this is also bad...but at least a few times /week, mostly when it is wet to let it dry...

wilderwein
July 3rd, 2015, 08:21 AM
Oh gosh and your hair is still gorgeous!
And as about the split ends, they are normal, I mean even people with short hair get them. Seriously all I can see is beautiful healthy hair.

Night_Kitten
July 3rd, 2015, 08:45 AM
Wow, your hair looks so beautiful!
Judging by that pic you'll be at knee in no time :)

missblueeyes
July 3rd, 2015, 08:48 AM
It's always a joy to see pictures of your hair, Lady Melissa! :crush: I'm sure you'll be at knee in no time!
Concerning wearing your hair down: I'm honestly surprised to hear that you're still wearing your hair down relatively often at your length. :) That's really motivating. I wouldn't fret too much about the splits caused by braids too much, if I were you. Haartraum wears a lot of braids at a similar length, too, and her hair is still gorgeous. :)

Lady melissa
July 3rd, 2015, 09:10 AM
I wouldn't fret too much about the splits caused by braids too much, if I were you. Haartraum wears a lot of braids at a similar length, too, and her hair is still gorgeous. :)

thx dears!

i love the hair of haartraum....so lovely!

Remi
July 3rd, 2015, 09:38 AM
It look wonderful, Lady milissa. :blossom:

Madora
July 3rd, 2015, 09:47 AM
Beautiful, healthy hair! Way to go!

DeadlyUnicorn
July 3rd, 2015, 02:57 PM
Gorgeous :o I love the first dress

meteor
July 3rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
Wow!! Incredible hair, Lady melissa! :thud: You'll be at knee in no time!

You are such an inspiration! :applause

alexis917
July 3rd, 2015, 03:48 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous; knee length isn't far away! And o love the outfit(s)- did you make them?

Lucy Elizabeth
July 3rd, 2015, 06:01 PM
SO PRETTY :flower:

You have my dream hair length omg

Yarrow
July 3rd, 2015, 11:19 PM
Your hair is so sleek and shiny. If you wouldn't have said you still need 3 inches to go, I would have assumed it to be kneelengh already. Looks incredible.

lapushka
July 4th, 2015, 01:15 AM
That's odd. I thought I posted in this thread, as the first poster after the OP. Am I going insane?!

Very pretty, Lady melissa! That's about half a years' worth of growth or less even.

Medievalmaniac
July 4th, 2015, 06:04 AM
Congratulations on your hair anniversary! It looks extraordinary, and you're certainly well on your way to your knee goal! :)

cat11
July 4th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Your hair is gorgeous and shiny! I love the rope braid and it's so long.... can't wait until I get there.

Lady melissa
July 6th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Wow, thanks all you guys! you are all so kind! blush blush

These dresses i didn't make myself, though i make a lot of my cosplay outfits myself :)