PDA

View Full Version : Yet another newbie

chantiny
October 5th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a couple weeks and finally decided to join. I had waist length hair when I was five years old, cut it to my chin, and have been trying to grow it out ever since. When it gets to about shoulder, I get impatient and cut it off. Now (at 20 years old) I finally have hair that's just past BSL (24"). This forum seems like a wonderful place to help me keep my patience and actually grow it to tailbone or classic(40") like I've wanted to for the past 15 years. I hope to get to know everyone better as time goes on ;).

maliha
October 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hi there and welcome aboard chantiny,,ofcourse you sure will find many helpful tips here to grow yourr hair long,,but PATIENCE is the key element so start practising now :)

Isblå
October 6th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Hi, and welcome! I am quite new here to but I just wanted to tell you about a great invention of the clever people on this forum; the two week rule. It means that if you feel the urge to cut or dye or do anything else that permanently changes your hair, you should think about it for two weeks first. This might include posting here to ask the advice of other hairy people at the start of the two week period if you like to. (You will get good advice!)

I wish you good luck with growing past shoulder lenght! You can do it:cheese: