PDA

View Full Version : Lawsy, it's been a long time!

Labs*R*Us
June 16th, 2015, 10:58 PM
A big hello to everyone. I do apologise for not having been active for so long, but life has been busy, in a good and productive way. When I first started in '07, I was BSL and then grew to almost waist, but cut back to BSL for thickness. I grew out again, and cut back. I've been trimming since, and am at TBL once again, but (this time around), have SO much healthier hair! I will have to post new pics soon, as my photo on here is old, and much shorter than it is now. Looking forward to catching up, and hoping you all are well! :)

Dragon Faery
June 16th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Welcome back! I don't think I knew you before, but I've only recently returned after a 2-year hiatus, also! :flower:

Labs*R*Us
June 16th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Dragon, nice to meet ya! :)

Dragon Faery
June 17th, 2015, 01:33 AM
:cheese: :D :toast:

Arctic
June 17th, 2015, 04:13 AM
Welcome! I also came back earlier this year after a long hiatus. I remember your name and looks like we joined the same year :)

vpatt
June 17th, 2015, 05:16 AM
A big hello to everyone. I do apologise for not having been active for so long, but life has been busy, in a good and productive way. When I first started in '07, I was BSL and then grew to almost waist, but cut back to BSL for thickness. I grew out again, and cut back. I've been trimming since, and am at TBL once again, but (this time around), have SO much healthier hair! I will have to post new pics soon, as my photo on here is old, and much shorter than it is now. Looking forward to catching up, and hoping you all are well! :)

I am a new member, but thought I'd say hi cause I'm from TN, too. Been in VA for a long time, tho.

Anje
June 17th, 2015, 06:03 AM
Hey there! Long time, no see!

I always think it's cool when I see people I haven't seen in ages.

lapushka
June 17th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Welcome back! :)

Labs*R*Us
June 17th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Thanks to all, nice to see old friends, and nice to meet the new ones! :o

Medievalmaniac
June 17th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Welcome back! I've been off-and-on lately as well. Congratulations on the healthy TBL!