PDA

View Full Version : Which hairstyle suits me better? Pics

glitterbug
June 9th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Hey all :)

So I wondered, what hairstyle looks good on me?

I realised I only ever wear one hairstyle continuously, because I think it suits me better, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I thought some outside opinion may be useful, for me to experiment different styles more.

I have done 4 basic hairstyles in my pics (Hair down, half up, bun and a ponytail)

I would appreciate any feedback on which one suits me more than the others :)

Wusel
June 9th, 2015, 10:49 AM
I'm sorry to say that but I can't help you. You are so pretty that everything looks fantastic.

Chromis
June 9th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I think the bun looks really great on you! You have a nice jawline and this accents it wonderfully. Fully down also looks nice, but I'm not as fond of the pony or half-up.

Beezle
June 9th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I love the bun. It is somehow balanced by your heavy fringe and it accentuates your lovely jaw-line. Of course you look stunning in all the photos, but to my eye the bun is outstanding.

Calaelen
June 9th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I was going to say much the same thing as Wusel, but I decided to look closer. You are very pretty, and each of the styles are highly wearable. That said I LOVE the bun and all down on you, while the pony and half up are slightly less becoming. SLIGHTLY.

The pony and half up are both a little less edgy, and a bit more girl next door. While the bun, or down look more mature (NOT OLD!), and high fashion/sexy.

What look are you going for? I am very curious which style you think suits you best.

Breanna
June 9th, 2015, 11:07 AM
They all look great, you're so pretty! But my faves are the bun, full down, and maybe pony. The half up still looks nice but compared to the full down there's a feeling of something "missing" and the full down gives some extra pop.

Lady Mary
June 9th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Wow, you're gorgeous so... All of them! I know, not helpful but you really do look wonderful in all of the hairstyles. My least favorite is half up, as you lose all of that beautiful volume compared to full down. :)

Alexandra.
June 9th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Down, bun and pony, but you are smoking hot and look good in all. Lovely bangs!

spidermom
June 9th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Wondrous variety! Wear them all.

glitterbug
June 9th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Aw thank you all for your kind responses :)

It is very helpful to read your opinions and you all were thoughtful in your replies for your choices.

Calaelen I usually alternate between the bun and ponytail daily (sometimes I like to curl the ends of the pony), I seldom have my hair down, but from your responses perhaps it is a style I should revisit.

Wusel thats so sweet of you :o

Alex Lou
June 9th, 2015, 02:37 PM
I like the pony and half up best. But why not wear them all?

lapushka
June 9th, 2015, 02:49 PM
I like the high bun & the half-up! But it all looks good on you. There's very little you can do wrong, trust me. :)

maegalcarwen
June 9th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I prefer bun and down! :) Gorgeous hair.

Duchess Fuzzy Buns
June 9th, 2015, 02:55 PM
I like the bun the best, but all of them look pretty on you. It's not like any of them are unflattering. I love those bangs. :crush:

DancingGirl
June 9th, 2015, 02:56 PM
I think they all suit you :D

yahirwaO.o
June 9th, 2015, 08:35 PM
Yes I think you look great with all!!!!!!

glitterbug
June 10th, 2015, 03:34 AM
I like the bun the best, but all of them look pretty on you. It's not like any of them are unflattering. I love those bangs. :crush:

Ah thank you!:D, I self trim them

glitterbug
June 10th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the kind feedback for everyone that replied, I never really knew if I looked good with down hair, thus I favoured updos more, which I agree now that many of you mention it, they somehow suit me more :)

flickm
June 10th, 2015, 03:37 AM
I agree with Wusel, but if pushed i would say the bun - which is strange, as I'm a long, flowing locks kind of person and hate wearing mine up.

glitterbug
June 10th, 2015, 03:50 AM
I like the pony and half up best. But why not wear them all?

Thanks, I would but with updos there is less chance that I will need to fidget with the hairstyle through the day. Also, since I am not used to doing different styles , I feel a bit awkward, when I do have it in a down hairstyle .