PDA

View Full Version : Forks with a head curve.

missblueeyes
May 31st, 2015, 09:57 AM
Hey, everyone! I need your help. Since I can't really get any sticks or straight objects to work with my hair at the moment, I'm looking for forks with a head curve like the one 60thstreet sells.
The thing is, I know hardly any other seller that sells forks with a slight curve. Any material is welcome. :)
I wouldn't mind having to only buy 60thstreet forks but they sell out so quickly that I'm looking for other alternatives, too.

So far I've got:
60thstreet
OvertheHawaiianMoon

Thanks! :)

chen bao jun
May 31st, 2015, 10:01 AM
Kiev gift shop on etsy

Stellaaa
May 31st, 2015, 10:04 AM
Jeterforks
GoodvillageWoodcraft
Crockett Mountain, usually by request but sometimes by default, she tells which

-Fern
May 31st, 2015, 10:10 AM
Another vote for GVW forks. They are SO comfortable, and I can also use them in self-defense in a pinch. :twisted:

Tabitha
May 31st, 2015, 10:19 AM
GrahToe forks have head curve

missblueeyes
May 31st, 2015, 10:22 AM
Thanks for all the help so far! I didn't know that Jeterforks and GTS forks had a head curve. They look so flat on the pictures!

Winter Fox
May 31st, 2015, 10:53 AM
The german shop Alpenlandkunst (http://de.dawanda.com/shop/Alpenlandkunst)also has forks with curves.
But I'm not sure if that's the type of curve you're looking for. :)

lapushka
May 31st, 2015, 11:22 AM
Quattro's embellished aluminum forks are all with a head curve, if uncertain, do ask before purchasing the item. In my experience all his topped forks have been with a curve, a slight one, but still... a curve. You can get his basics in plain straight or with a head curve as well - you have to be really careful picking them out!

Seeshami
May 31st, 2015, 05:41 PM
I wear several head curved forks backwards. So the curve goes against instead of with my head. That's really the only advice i have

ravenheather
June 1st, 2015, 06:43 PM
Jeterforks have more curve than 60th st.

missblueeyes
June 2nd, 2015, 01:51 AM
Jeterforks have more curve than 60th st.

Oh really? That's great to know, thank you! :) I'll make sure to get one asap, then!

ravenheather
June 3rd, 2015, 07:38 PM
Oh really? That's great to know, thank you! :) I'll make sure to get one asap, then!

And thats how it all begins. He's also great to work with for customs. Just saying.

PrincessBob
June 3rd, 2015, 09:05 PM
I prefer curved forks. I own a GVW that I adore, Elymwold two prong is the best fit curve to mu head, love the curve on my brass Quatto Basics fork.