PDA

View Full Version : Long-haired Londoners (or those working on it) interested in a social meet?

breezer
May 29th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Hi,

I always find I learn more and feel more supported when part of a community with the same interests. So I thought it would be a lovely idea to have a meet up and chat about hair stuff - advice for growing, caring for, sending positive vibes and appreciating each other's length, and of course the random stuff people end up talking about in bars and cafe's too. I'm in London and I use meetup.com for other groups too so I had a go at setting one up - details not confirmed yet, but if you're interested and in our sort of area, perhaps with a slight focus on the south side of London but also probably trying to consider central/the city too (where there's more people and better choice for places to do it), then you can check out this event (and sign up to RSVP/comment on it, or perhaps I'll check for comments here too).

Current hope is for something on Wednesday 3 June probably as a lunch/early afternoon thing. Other suggestions/enthusiasm also considered.

John (hair currently mid-back length, dark blonde, slightly wavy).

Anje
May 29th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Please confine meeting arrangements to the appropriate board.