PDA

View Full Version : Lurking in the shadows

TheBlondeFox
May 20th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Hey there TheBlondefox here,

Been lurking here a while and I've seen alot of people achieving really nice hair and thought: "Hey, my hair never wants to work right, maybe these people over here can help me out!"

Thing is, you see, I'm a dude and it's hard to talk about long here over here since they instantly think you're gay or what, which I think is really mean of them. But anyway, everytime I try to do something with my hair, my bicycle ride screws it over again.

So yeah, I really hope it will work out here and that I like my stay.

Greetings and have a wonderfull day/evening/night,

TheBlondeFox
May 20th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Oh I forgot to tell my age and some more stuff about myself:

- 20+ year old (not to keen on telling my exact age)
- Student Graphic Designer/Concept Artist
- Half Long Hair
- Busy Bee
- Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing, Photoshop, Watching Movies/Series

Illryeth
May 20th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Hello there TheBlondeFox!
Welcome to LHC!!! So many people here are very nice and most willing to help you!
My husband has long hair and he looks so handsome!!! :D

TheBlondeFox
May 20th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Thank you Illryeth,

Thank you! If everyone is like you, then I know everyone is nice :3.

I hope it will indeed be helpfull. And I hope I won't be as handsome as your husband, otherwise your husband as a problem (not that I want to steal anyone, I ain't like that. It's a joke). I rather be handsome for my girl, but we shall see.

I'll see what happens here :3

Arctic
May 21st, 2015, 03:21 AM
Welcome :) You found a right place to "talk hair" for sure :D I think we have some threads about bicycle friendly styles (at least helmet friendly styles, if you wear one).

Mimha
May 21st, 2015, 05:55 AM
Hello BlondFox. :)

We have a nice team of male long hair sporting their amazing length with pride, in here, you know. I'm sure you will find plenty of support from them as well as from the ladies^^. And sexual orientation is not an issue in here, by the way. We are hair lovers, whoever we are.

Welcome to LHC ! :)

peahennery
May 22nd, 2015, 06:47 AM
Hey there, I'm not surprised you have issues with being a guy with long hair, my younger brother has the most incredible bra-strap length (ha!) naturally firey-auburn hair. He has to endure all kinds of teasing: the usual "get a haircut hippy," to being given the unique nickname "Mufasa" after the red haired lion in the lion king. Maybe I should direct him to the forum to get some support. Goodluck getting your mane under control :)!

TheBlondeFox
May 22nd, 2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you Arctic! Thing is though, it's very uncommon to wear a helmet over here when you drive your bicycle, the only people who do are those on racing bikes or mountain/all terrain bikes. It's pretty flat over here and very bicycle friendly, there for we don't use helmets. It's mostly the wind being a problem :/.

Thank you Mimha! Ah that sounds good :3 I'm glad that there's no such thing as sexism going on here, I've an utter grudge against things like that.

Hello peahennery Hmmm yeah, I know those things. Mostly my dad used to be 'screaming' about it. Weird thing is that he, when he was young, always used to have long hair, and now he's telling me not to. Not really fair xD. Anyway, I hope your younger brother will find his way and won't get teased with it anymore. Because Mufasa, eventhough he's cool looking, is not really someone you wanna be if you indeed watched The Lion King (which I have :3).

Arctic
May 23rd, 2015, 06:49 AM
He hee, then you're like me :) Some people here (in Finland) do wear helmets, but I never do.

TheBlondeFox
May 23rd, 2015, 12:47 PM
Arctic I see, but I think it's less cold and dangerous here to drive a bike, especially because we rarely get that much of snow/ice out on the roads here.

gthlvrmx
May 28th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Hi there! Welcome, I am a male as well! It's great to see another guy on the forums!

TheBlondeFox
May 29th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Hello gthlvrmx. Thanks for your welcome :3

missrandie
May 29th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Welcome, BlondeFox!

These folks here are awesome. I always considered myself hair savvy until I got here.. now I know even more!

lapushka
May 29th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Welcome! :)

TheBlondeFox
May 30th, 2015, 08:16 AM
Thank you missrandie and lapushka.

Pantherophis
June 1st, 2015, 04:50 PM
I'm a lurky lou too. I forgot when I first started looking at this community. I think it was during the mid-'00s, I was looking mainly at hair care tips.

TheBlondeFox
June 2nd, 2015, 10:29 AM
Oh I see Pantherophis, well you're way longer here then, then I am. I just kinda started with it.