PDA

View Full Version : It's been ages since I've updated

Kherome
May 17th, 2015, 08:46 PM
I haven't posted a length shot in so long! Since I just got a haircut I thought I would.

It was about 3 inches-ish past Classic, and now it's 1.5 or 2 inches above Classic. All the usual disclaimers,sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, I'm crooked in the pic, not my hair, etc etc.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/iwasbornonahorse/Mayhaircut15_zpsgwt3mq4r.jpg (http://s271.photobucket.com/user/iwasbornonahorse/media/Mayhaircut15_zpsgwt3mq4r.jpg.html)

Sarahlabyrinth
May 17th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Very pretty - and lovely thick ends! Are you still looking at growing to 52"? Is that knee length on you?

Nadine <3
May 17th, 2015, 09:06 PM
So pretty! I hope I can get my fine hair that long without see through ends. Your hem looks great!

starfire
May 17th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Beautiful!

spidermom
May 17th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Lovely hair. Do people tell you that they hope you never cut it?

Kherome
May 18th, 2015, 04:45 AM
Very pretty - and lovely thick ends! Are you still looking at growing to 52"? Is that knee length on you?
I don't know. I kind of wanted to, once, just to try it. But it already annoys me past classic.

Lovely hair. Do people tell you that they hope you never cut it?
No not at all. My husband wishes I would cut it, and no one else says anything usually.

Mimha
May 18th, 2015, 04:52 AM
Amazing, Kherome ! So long and with almost no taper !! :bigeyes:
Very beautiful color and fluid texture too. It must be a dream to see it in motion !... :cloud9:

lapushka
May 18th, 2015, 05:04 AM
Wish I could have seen the before shot! Pity. Nice cut, though and your hair looks lovely!

Kherome
May 18th, 2015, 06:39 AM
Wish I could have seen the before shot! Pity. Nice cut, though and your hair looks lovely!

Just imagine the same plus 4 or 5ish more inches with a slight taper Haha. I didn't think much about a before picture. I haven't taken any pictures of it for quite awhile.

Wusel
May 18th, 2015, 06:40 AM
I don't know. I kind of wanted to, once, just to try it. But it already annoys me past classic.

No not at all. My husband wishes I would cut it, and no one else says anything usually.

Why does your husband wish that you cut your wonderful hair???:shocked::scared::ponder:

Kherome
May 18th, 2015, 06:42 AM
He says it gets everywhere and it plugs the drain (not really, he just thinks it's funny to blame me) and he eats too much of it. I will admit that once he did somehow get a hair half swallowed and gagged while dragging it back up...but really, how is that my fault??? Ha

Wusel
May 18th, 2015, 06:49 AM
He says it gets everywhere and it plugs the drain (not really, he just thinks it's funny to blame me) and he eats too much of it. I will admit that once he did somehow get a hair half swallowed and gagged while dragging it back up...but really, how is that my fault??? Ha

He must have problems with the eyes. How could he NOT SEE such a long hair.

Kherome
May 18th, 2015, 07:03 AM
Well it is "fine" hair...personally I think he sucked it in with his snoring.

lapushka
May 18th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Just imagine the same plus 4 or 5ish more inches with a slight taper Haha. I didn't think much about a before picture. I haven't taken any pictures of it for quite awhile.

I'm certainly guilty of not taking many shots, either. So who am I to talk, really. I bet it looked lovely, though. Aren't you a little sad you trimmed? :)

Quahatundightu
May 18th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Gorgeous as always :) You are an inspiration!

DweamGoiL
May 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Just lovely, Kherome. I can certainly relate to reaching a different marker and then having it be annoying at that length. Do whatever feels comfortable for you and maintain it in that sweet spot :)

Agnes Hannah
May 18th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Beautiful Kerome! It was you who inspired me to try Jeterforks, I have a few now and I love them!

Kherome
May 18th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I'm certainly guilty of not taking many shots, either. So who am I to talk, really. I bet it looked lovely, though. Aren't you a little sad you trimmed? :)

No, not at all, why would I be? It's hair. It'll come back in fairly short order should I choose to allow it. I'm much happier with losing what I perceived as "too thin" ends" in this case.

Beautiful Kerome! It was you who inspired me to try Jeterforks, I have a few now and I love them!

They're the best! :) My favorites for sure.

Vanilla
May 18th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Your hair is looking fabulous as always Kherome. :)

Begemot
May 19th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Beautiful hair, your ends look amazing!

Kherome
May 19th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks all :)

Calaelen
May 19th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Looking very healthy, and lovely.

roseomalley
May 19th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Kherome, ILove your hair color and hemline! It gives me hope that my fine hair can grow long and beautiful.

FallingDarkness
May 19th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Oh my word the shine! *bow* Well done! Lovely hair! Congratulations :)

cat11
May 19th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Beautiful mane! I love the color, it's very unique!

Swan Maiden
May 19th, 2015, 10:44 PM
Lovely hair! I can identify with your view on trimming.

DKSABS
May 19th, 2015, 10:50 PM
So beautiful!

Acidrop
May 20th, 2015, 12:21 AM
I dunno, I think your man could better spend his time learning some braids for you.

I braided my girlfriend's hair for bed last night, but it's only 3 braid-knots long hehe ;)

vpatt
June 4th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Ditto on all the compliments....your hair is stunning!

akuamoonmaui
June 5th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Aloha Lady! Maui is missing you! Im going to try to update more, too! :hifive:

lfbddjw
June 5th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Wow, your hair is gorgeous! I hope mine can look almost as pretty someday!

Sparklylady82
June 6th, 2015, 01:13 AM
So pretty! Looks soft and shiny!

Kherome
June 6th, 2015, 06:50 AM
Aloha Lady! Maui is missing you! Im going to try to update more, too! :hifive:

I miss it too! We'll be back! Sooner rather than later I hope. We've kicked around the idea of this December, but no firm plans yet. We'll see. :)

akuamoonmaui
June 8th, 2015, 03:15 PM
:agape: Ok, well don't wait until you're completely frozen!

yahirwaO.o
June 8th, 2015, 08:51 PM
Ok we almost have identical hair types except for color, and your beautiful pic kinda gives me the hope I can make it to at least mid back without having impossible thin ends.
Awesome Hair and Keep on!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheese: