PDA

View Full Version : My personal inversion method results

radiofreejenn
May 17th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Soooo, I didn't measure but here's a side by side...Sunday to Sunday.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2eczwbq.png

Nadine <3
May 17th, 2015, 08:22 PM
That's in a week?! What did you do??

radiofreejenn
May 17th, 2015, 08:26 PM
I massaged my scalp and hung my head upside down for 4 minutes! I really didn't think it'd work. I can only think it might have coincided with my monthly growth.

Sarahlabyrinth
May 17th, 2015, 08:28 PM
It certainly looks longer, but photos can be deceptive. Maybe you could do it again but measuring to get a precise measurement of your growth? I love exact measurements:)

radiofreejenn
May 17th, 2015, 08:30 PM
I'll measure next month for sure. I can also track by some root pics as well :)

Edited to say I didn't think it would work which is why I didn't measure.

divinedobbie
May 17th, 2015, 08:44 PM
I'll measure next month for sure. I can also track by some root pics as well :)

Edited to say I didn't think it would work which is why I didn't measure.

Awesome I'll be looking forward to seeing your measurements. Photos are so finnicky because of all the little thing like whether your hair is a little straighter/flippy, the angle of your head, the height/angle of your camera/phone, etc.

Nadine <3
May 17th, 2015, 11:27 PM
I massaged my scalp and hung my head upside down for 4 minutes! I really didn't think it'd work. I can only think it might have coincided with my monthly growth.

Awesome! Did you do it everyday? I want to try this!

ovalgal
May 17th, 2015, 11:30 PM
Soooo, I didn't measure but here's a side by side...Sunday to Sunday.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2eczwbq.png

Progress looks amazing! Definitely let us know about the measurements! Hope it really does work.. Regardless it looks great!

PalomaSincera
May 18th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Wwwoooooahhhhhh. Ok. Question. Why do you guys only invert one week a month? I do it almost every day.

Horrorpops
May 18th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Wow amazing! I am doing my own inversion method test at the moment (complete with length photos and measurements), and I am skeptical that it will work but it is nice to do and some people like yourself have shown such promising results I really wanted to try!
Congrats on the growth! ... and dare I ask, would you do it again next month? :)

Wusel
May 18th, 2015, 01:49 AM
Wwwoooooahhhhhh. Ok. Question. Why do you guys only invert one week a month? I do it almost every day.

It doesn't work when you do it every day. Your body gets used to the increased blood flow to your scalp and you don't get a bigger growth spurt. You get the opposite. When you stop doing it you hair stops growing for a while. That's why inverting works only when you do it one week in a month.

elea
May 18th, 2015, 02:54 AM
It might work once if done now and again.
Although, working with trapeze artists and tumblers, head must get used to it as I have not noticed faster hair growth than with people keeping their head the correct way round.
Only difference is that "upside down peeps" get much better at braiding faster. *;O)

vega
May 18th, 2015, 03:23 AM
I tried inversion challenge I felt dizzy and fainted wish I cud do but not for me

lilin
May 18th, 2015, 05:13 AM
I did it for a week and haven't seen any change, apart from the 1/6 to 1/5 inch I would normally expect in that period of time.

My hair is just over an inch long right now, so there is not much chance I measured wrong -- or at least not wrong enough to miss 1/2 to 1 inch of growth.

I can't say I'm terribly surprised, but I figured why not -- I could always do with more head massages.

radiofreejenn
May 18th, 2015, 05:55 AM
Wow amazing! I am doing my own inversion method test at the moment (complete with length photos and measurements), and I am skeptical that it will work but it is nice to do and some people like yourself have shown such promising results I really wanted to try!
Congrats on the growth! ... and dare I ask, would you do it again next month? :)

I'm definitely doing it next month and measuring to track progress!

Horrorpops
May 18th, 2015, 07:15 AM
I'm definitely doing it next month and measuring to track progress!

Awesome! It'll be interesting to see if you get similar results (but measurable!)

divinedobbie
May 18th, 2015, 09:03 AM
I did it for a week and haven't seen any change, apart from the 1/6 to 1/5 inch I would normally expect in that period of time.

My hair is just over an inch long right now, so there is not much chance I measured wrong -- or at least not wrong enough to miss 1/2 to 1 inch of growth.

I can't say I'm terribly surprised, but I figured why not -- I could always do with more head massages.

I'm in the same boat at you, well my hair's longer but I'm very precise about measurements and I definitely didn't get any growth when I did the inversion method and didn't miss-measure it either.