PDA

View Full Version : Can you point me to hair style tutorial?

Thumper
May 12th, 2015, 10:57 AM
Hi ;)

In particular, there is a certain type of hair 'style' I'm looking for yet I don't know entirely how to describe it. I've seen this allot on television. A girl will take sections of hair, bend it and pin it in place. So on the top of the head, you might have a large section that is now bent into a nice wave across the head and slightly higher sitting on the head kwim? I'm guessing there is no one way of doing this and I've done this with my own hair with great success, yet I always stick to the same pattern. This works really well on day old + hair that has not been washed. I thought someone may have seen a video showing different styles.

Thanks!

LeMimi13
May 12th, 2015, 10:59 AM
I don'r know whay you mean.. could you give an example of a character or something? Isn#t it like a twist?

Arctic
May 12th, 2015, 11:03 AM
Victory rolls?

Headband curls?

Finger waves?

Thumper
May 12th, 2015, 01:59 PM
If you have seen the Netflix series "The Fall" there is a girl Daisy Drake and her hair is a white blond color and it's done this way (I can't find any photos of her online anywhere?)

lapushka
May 12th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Do you have a picture of you wearing this style, because I don't have the slightest idea what you mean.