PDA

View Full Version : Housecleaning...Hippie Style :D - GONE

TheHippieChick
March 20th, 2008, 01:54 PM
***ALL SOLD*** THANK YOU***
***THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR HAIR!!!***

I hate to part with things-anything! I am aterrible hoarder:D The first two Flexi 8's are just too small for my hair. So even though I love them, I would rather see them used than just sitting there looking sweet.
I'm up for trades! Have a glorious day!
~keep your eyes out...I am passing along others ... as soon as I find them!:D ~
***BUTTERFLY FLEXI HAS A NEW HOME!***

*MEDIUM*

***MEDIUM IS GONE TO A NEW HOME***

Tapioca
March 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I'd love to give it a try. How much do you want?

TheHippieChick
March 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Hi Tapioca! Do you have anything you want to swap with me?

sapphire-o
March 20th, 2008, 02:41 PM
What size are these flexi-8? I need more large. :)

Euphony
March 20th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Ummm I see 3...but only read reference to 1...

What size are they? And I also gotta ask - how much? I see you prefer swaps, but just in case :smile:

TheHippieChick
March 20th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Sorry about the listing. I have updated it :D
*AhEm*
Bunny Toes? I am all out of Bunny Toes goodies...and some Tangoulli sounds heavenly! (My two favorite scents!)

Euphony
March 20th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Sorry about the listing. I have updated it :D
*AhEm*
Bunny Toes? I am all out of Bunny Toes goodies...and some Tangoulli sounds heavenly! (My two favorite scents!)
Well...I can't swap for Bunny Toes on the board (wow does that sentence sound weird!). I'll convo you since your email addy is at home :)

TheHippieChick
March 20th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Sapphire-O the ones I have left are both smalls. :D
Euphony-sorry to have even mentioned it. This rule is not something I usually forget.:horse:

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Ummmm, since you got those from me, I know for a fact that both those flexis are mediums, not smalls. :D

TheHippieChick
March 20th, 2008, 06:22 PM
YAY! Thank you Lisa! I should have added in the first post that I know nothing about Flexi 8's or sizing! I only know the ones that fit over my bun is the bigger one. :D (((Sheeeesh))) I have big buns...

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM
That's ok. My buns seem to have grown lately too. So sad. :silly: Anyhoo, you might want to let the person who bought the bigger one know that it was most likely a large then. ;)

Shorty89
March 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
That's ok. My buns seem to have grown lately too. So sad. :silly: Anyhoo, you might want to let the person who bought the bigger one know that it was most likely a large then. ;) I may be tired or soemthing but am I the only one who found this sentence hilarious?:rollin:

/ontopic I don't have anything to trade, but if you can give me an approximate price I'd consider buying one.

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I may be tired or soemthing but am I the only one who found this sentence hilarious?:rollin:

/ontopic I don't have anything to trade, but if you can give me an approximate price I'd consider buying one.

Haha. Thanks, shorty. At least someone got the joke. ;)

TheHippieChick
March 21st, 2008, 07:39 AM
Lisa Lisa Lisa...your a corker! Ha HA ;) bigger...lol

OK, so now that I have been mentally re configured :D I would like to say that the two Flexi's that I am swapping are MEDIUMS. :D
If no one has any swapables then I will be asking $...I want to leave it open to trade for a little bit. :D
Thanx Lisa!:flasher:

FoxFire
March 21st, 2008, 03:09 PM
I am interested buying one of these off you as well....I am new to hair toys so I don't have anything really to trade, except cold hard cash :-) Let me know if/when you are interested! Thanks

TheHippieChick
March 21st, 2008, 04:29 PM
ok...I had to go and check the Flexi site for how much they cost and the average was about 13-15 dollars each...so how about $10 each or $15 for both? Make me an offer! :D Pay Pal works best for me. Thanx!

FoxFire
March 22nd, 2008, 07:09 AM
I'll take the butterfly one, if it is still available. PM-ing you!

TheHippieChick
March 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Yay! Two Flexi's off to their new homes! Last one is the Medium sized Fairy. Still trading or $10 including shipping-ThAnX!

WritingPrincess
March 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
Very pretty. I hope you find a good home for it. If my other possible purchases end up not happening I will definately get back to you about it.

TheHippieChick
March 24th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Both Flexi's have been sent! Thank You Ladies!
Just one left! I would love to trade for some some soaps!

WritingPrincess
March 25th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Is that fairy one available?

TheHippieChick
March 25th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Fairy One Is Available! :D

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM
I was saving these for the swap box...BUT ...I think Iwill try to swap them instead. I am looking for Pairs of Barrettes, french roll combs or cloisonne combs. They are still in the bag and still have tags. I wore them once. So sweet, simple and elegant. I just think they would work better for someone with finer hair. It's a shame to keep them in a box when someone could be adoring them. :D
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t86/keomadawn/ETSY214.jpg

FoxFire
March 26th, 2008, 01:29 PM
I got the butterfly Flexi in the mail today. Thank you! It is so pretty!

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 02:16 PM
I'm so glad you like it! tHANX FOR LETTING ME KNOW!

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 02:17 PM
***Fairy Flexi is Pending***

OhioLisa
March 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM
If you decide to sell the combs instead, I am interested. :D How much would you want for them?

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Hmmm...$20...for both? They are $18 each on the site so how does that sound? Oh...the color is called Mousseline...lol...like a moose...covered in vasaline...lol...I like it.

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 04:50 PM
***AlL SoLd and TrAdEd***
Thank you!

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Fairy Flexi has just been shipped! should not be too long! Thank you! I hope you will post pictures when you wear it! Have a great day!

Silver & Gold
March 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Fairy Flexi has just been shipped! should not be too long! Thank you! I hope you will post pictures when you wear it! Have a great day!

A little fairy flew into my hair or why I love the swap board.

I went out grocery shopping this afternoon and when I came home I noticed a distinctive bulge in my mail box. My heart began to beat faster . . . certainly, it can't be . . . I dare not hope that it could possibly have arrived so soon . . .

Like a child at Christmas I abandoned my groceries in the car and rushed to relieve my mail box of it's burden. A lovely, light weight box awaited me and I heard a tiny voice saying, "free me, release me . . . let me out, let me out!" What could I do? The voice sounded quite beguiling and just a little distressed. The poor thing.

My eager fingers found some scissors and began working the tape. Whoever packed this did not want the tiny prisoner to escape. It took a bit of patience but finally the box opened and inside the box was a tiny gift bag and a sweet little note, signed with much love from the hippie chick. My trembling fingers reached into the bag and there released the sweetest little fairy gripping tightly to a rose and sprig of rosemary. I can only assume the sender sent these items as a small comfort to the tiny fairy on her long journey across the mountains.

As soon as I picked her up the tiny sprite dropped the contents of her little arms and in sheer gratitude to me as her liberator she flew into my hair and there remained, holding my hair up off my neck and out of my face. How very sweet of her! I think I'm in love.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/veeless/Photo10.jpg

WritingPrincess
March 30th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Silver&Gold, I'm glad that you got her. She sounds perfect for you. :)

TheHippieChick
March 31st, 2008, 04:31 PM
Ha-you should write sonnets with that tongue of yours! She looks gorgeous in your hair! Thankyou so much for posting a picture! I wish she had worked in my hair like that...obviously meant for you! :D

FoxFire
March 31st, 2008, 06:02 PM
Here is an action shot of the lovely flexi-8 you sent. It is a bit crooked, but you can't have it all with self-taken pictures! :-)
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj31/goattrainer/hair001.jpg

Silver & Gold
March 31st, 2008, 07:43 PM
Silver&Gold, I'm glad that you got her. She sounds perfect for you. :)

How nice of you to say so, especially considering that you had your eye on her as well. You seem to be a very special young lady.

Ha-you should write sonnets with that tongue of yours! She looks gorgeous in your hair! Thankyou so much for posting a picture! I wish she had worked in my hair like that...obviously meant for you! :D

Thank-you for the compliment. When I feel all happy and child-like (as when I get a lovely new hair toy) my inner child likes to come out and play.
I think I may have a tiny addiction to Flexi-8's starting now. I see a few on their site that are calling my name.

TheHippieChick
April 1st, 2008, 09:53 AM
FOXFIRE your hair is gorgeous! What a glorious shade! Thank you for sharing with us!

WritingPrincess
April 1st, 2008, 03:34 PM
Thank you, S&G. I could never have written such a wonderful post, she was obviously meant for you!