PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a couple of pics with everyone. =)

Kittee
October 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
Ok firstly...am I at tailbone yet? lol Dang curls.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/workbucket007/1tailbone.jpg

Secondly...Camel and Me.
Can you tell which one is me and which one is the camel? :rolling:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/workbucket007/CamelHair1SM.jpg

SchnauzerMom
October 2nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
Well if it's not tail bone it's certainly close. I've got a pretty good idea which is the camel. :D

redtea
October 2nd, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'd call that tailbone :)

You and I have nearly the same hairtype and I haven't seen many 2c/3a's post pictures of their long hair, so it's appreciated! My hair is right about bsl now and I've never had it very long, so it's good to see pictures just to give me an idea. Yours is looking very pretty!

Kittee
October 2nd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks!!! =)

SchnauzerMom- The one on the left right?:wigtongue

*BelievingAgain
October 2nd, 2008, 03:26 PM
I vote yes to tailbone, absolutely for sure if you pulled your hair straight (your curls are beautiful, btw).
I LOVE CAMELS! (And I'm pretty sure you look nothing like one!) Camels make me giggle and do this :cheese: even when they spit. Charming, I know. :flower:

Philomela
October 2nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
I'd vote for "hip-to-tailbone" range. Beautiful hair. Keep up the good work! Congrats!

maliha
October 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
I would say yes...till tailbone ,,and yes nice healthy hairs...keep it up

AprilElf
October 2nd, 2008, 07:45 PM
Looking good Kittee! :D
What I see in the picture is definitely past hip. And you must be at tailbone when it's wet.

Oskimosa
October 2nd, 2008, 07:47 PM
I definately think you are, especially if you stretch the curls out.

You're brave getting that close to a camel!! I'd be too wary of it spitting at me.

Slug Yoga
October 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Probably at least... I mean, your hair clearly goes well past the frame of the picture. :D

Tressie
October 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Looks like TB to me! Lovely soft curls and beautiful color! Do you henna? Love your camel!

krash1980
October 3rd, 2008, 05:15 AM
Thank you for sharing these pictures, the soft fluffiness and texture of your hair is beautiful.

Kittee
October 3rd, 2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks all! Do camels spit? There was a llama type thing there that almost spit on my hubby! He didn't like his baseball cap! (see pic below!)

Tressie: Your hair is VERY lovely too! Nope I do not henna but below the BSL line is an old color I did about 2 years ago. I did use a Natural Instincts about 3 months ago too just to even out the color lines. I'm to scared to henna! LOL

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/workbucket007/llama.jpg

WavyGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 09:00 AM
It depends on your definition. Dry I'd say not quite, but wet yes for sure. (Although it's not the best shot for judging that length. You need one that shows further down your body now. So that's a milestone reached right? :D) Either way you have beautiful long waves and lovely colour.

Kittee
October 3rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
It depends on your definition. Dry I'd say not quite, but wet yes for sure. (Although it's not the best shot for judging that length. You need one that shows further down your body now. So that's a milestone reached right? :D) Either way you have beautiful long waves and lovely colour.

Definitely a milestone. Though, I still feel like my hair is "short." So strange isn't it? I'm hoping to at least make classic! This is as long as it's ever been so I have no idea if it will reach.

My mom said though it should grow to at least knee as we have Native American in our genes and she remembers realities that had long, thick hair down around there.

sky
October 3rd, 2008, 11:22 PM
That looks like "tail bone" to me, even though I cannot see your tail bone. :lol:

I'm a wurly, too....sure hope I get nice fairy-tale ends like your!

sky

WavyGirl
October 4th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Definitely a milestone. Though, I still feel like my hair is "short." So strange isn't it? I'm hoping to at least make classic! This is as long as it's ever been so I have no idea if it will reach.

My mom said though it should grow to at least knee as we have Native American in our genes and she remembers realities that had long, thick hair down around there.

You're not alone feeling you have short hair. Sometimes I wonder if mine will ever be long enough. :shrug:

I'm sure you will get to classic. It doesn't look like you have much taper going on yet. I believe that's one of the indicators of nearing terminal. I think it's really cool your mum said that. Nice that she's supporting your growing. :cheese:

Amoretti
October 4th, 2008, 04:20 AM
It's hard to tell if you're at TB. I find the best way to see in a picture is when you're wearing pants/trousers.

Your hair is so pretty. Lovely curls. :inlove: