PDA

View Full Version : possible stolen picture

cat11
April 25th, 2015, 10:26 PM
I saw this picture on pinterest and it looked so familiar, so i thought, it must be an LHC member. I guess I could be wrong, but it looks like it to me. I dont know where else I would recognize it from. It was taken from this site http://club.doctissimo.fr/hairnegoce501/cheveux-tres-longs-438303/photo/leona43pb-16631183.html#photo-16636250-0bc-7321498-jpg

This is the pic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/93/ee/d893eeb1eb5822c3d15a701f8c61b302.jpg

If nobody recognizes it and im wrong, im sorry for causing a false alarm. But if Im right, I know this really bothers some people and I thought I should put it out there just in case.

Wildcat Diva
April 25th, 2015, 10:39 PM
Damn! I wish that was my picture that was stolen!

Nadine <3
April 25th, 2015, 10:42 PM
Dunno whose hair that is but...give it to me. It's so pretty!!

hennalonghair
April 25th, 2015, 10:42 PM
That has to be the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen.
:thud:

ZoSo
April 25th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Wow, that's an amazing mane. What thickness range would that be?

divinedobbie
April 25th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Wow, that's an amazing mane. What thickness range would that be?

I would guess a solid iii! I think everyone is wishing they could claim this amazing hair as their own :)

Larki
April 25th, 2015, 11:08 PM
I think I recognize the picture of the blonde girl on that website, too.

StellaKatherine
April 25th, 2015, 11:22 PM
Omng, that is the exact hair I wish I would have had...... Look at that hemline!!!! WOW! LoL, I wish I would have not seen it ;)

Sarahlabyrinth
April 25th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Wow, all the hair on there is so amazing! I hope that isn't a stolen picture though.

Cowgirl16
April 25th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Wow! Beautiful!

vega
April 25th, 2015, 11:59 PM
I think I recognize it , Is it Cousin It :laugh:

lauren_alia
April 26th, 2015, 02:17 AM
I think I recognize it , Is it Cousin It :laugh:

I'm sure you didn't mean it as an insult, but if it were me I don't think I would appreciate being likened to Cousin Itt. Just my :twocents:
Anyways, it is a gorgeous head of hair, and I wish I could claim it!

Princess Kitti
April 26th, 2015, 03:36 AM
It kind of looks like Quixii....

MINAKO
April 26th, 2015, 04:17 AM
It looks closest to medusawarrior out of the people i have seen on here. I think LHC pictures are stolen all the time and theres not much we can do about it, just be very mindful about what you are comfortable to upload. I never make use of my private albums on here and use photobucket because i think its easier, but sharing pictures directly on here to selected viewers would minimize the problem i guess. :shrug:

Chromis
April 26th, 2015, 07:14 AM
I'm sure you didn't mean it as an insult, but if it were me I don't think I would appreciate being likened to Cousin Itt. Just my :twocents:
Anyways, it is a gorgeous head of hair, and I wish I could claim it!

I think they meant the forum member by that username :blossom:

Taenarian
April 26th, 2015, 07:48 AM
Just. Wow.

I totally want to meet her so I can congratulate her personally.

MedusaWarrior
April 26th, 2015, 07:50 AM
It looks closest to medusawarrior out of the people i have seen on here. I think LHC pictures are stolen all the time and theres not much we can do about it, just be very mindful about what you are comfortable to upload. I never make use of my private albums on here and use photobucket because i think its easier, but sharing pictures directly on here to selected viewers would minimize the problem i guess. :shrug:

Not me, unfortunately. Gorgeous hair though.

lapushka
April 26th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Pretty hair! Pretty waves, as well. If it's not a stolen picture (from here), then how can we get her to join this site? ;) :D

lauren_alia
April 26th, 2015, 12:50 PM
I think they meant the forum member by that username :blossom:
Oh, hahaha, sorry, if that's the case, my bad. :oops: I'll shut up now. :flower:

eva888
April 26th, 2015, 12:59 PM
:agape: I want that hair now.

cat11
April 26th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Right! Her hair is so gorgeous! Since nobody seems to recognize it or claim it I guess it probably isnt stolen but I thought I'd post it just incase. I also wish I had her head of hair!! I pinned that picture to my hair envy board on pintrest :p

Beatnik Guy
April 26th, 2015, 04:21 PM
This is the pic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d8/93/ee/d893eeb1eb5822c3d15a701f8c61b302.jpg

I have seen it before, but that may or not mean I have seen it here. :wink:

It is worth noting too that "stolen" photos (or any photos we post here) are out there in internetland for anyone to see, download or repost. Some boards (meets for instance) here are more "protected" and we have control over who can see things in our albums or blogs, but nothing is ever "safe" -- and if people aren't comfortable about that the solution is not to post any pictures online. :shrug:

I think I recognize the picture of the blonde girl on that website, too.

That is Leona. Her site (longhairdivas) is NSFW but her hair is beautiful.

Quixii
April 26th, 2015, 04:23 PM
It kind of looks like Quixii....
Not me either! But her hair is totally gorgeous. :o

lapushka
April 26th, 2015, 04:25 PM
That is Leona. Her site (longhairdivas) is NSFW but her hair is beautiful.

WTH! NSFW, that's the definition of understatement. I don't care at this point what the woman's hair is like. That's just crossing a line for me.

cat11
April 26th, 2015, 04:34 PM
WTH! NSFW, that's the definition of understatement. I don't care at this point what the woman's hair is like. That's just crossing a line for me.

Seriously dont click on this unless you wanna see gross pictures of people face down and hair around private parts. I couldnt help go there out of curiosity cuz i thought it would be the type thats just "long haired girl in miniskirt" with click for more links and i could just look at the hair on the main page and leave, and I got seriously disgusted.... dont click on it ugh... I deserved it I guess.

Lauraes
April 26th, 2015, 04:48 PM
^The sight got me too. shudder: Not sure what I was expecting, but um, it definitely wasn't that.

StellaKatherine
April 26th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I am not going to look. But I am not going to throw the stones eather... it is their life - not mine...

lapushka
April 26th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I am not going to look. But I am not going to throw the stones eather... it is their life - not mine...

I don't think anyone threw stones, SK, it's just something even the admins and mods don't want associated with this forum. That's all.

Taenarian
April 26th, 2015, 05:02 PM
As I declined the temptation of a (strongly) NSFW site I searched instead on an old Prell commercial: https://youtu.be/nvF3fUQbTyw It's a 60s thing, shampooing your hair like an idiot.

divinedobbie
April 26th, 2015, 05:28 PM
As I declined the temptation of a (strongly) NSFW site I searched instead on an old Prell commercial: https://youtu.be/nvF3fUQbTyw It's a 60s thing, shampooing your hair like an idiot.

I used to work at a museum and I archived so many newspapers/advertisements for Prell. Oh the fond memories!

cat11
April 26th, 2015, 05:35 PM
lol! that commercial was very amusing, thanks for posting it!

swearnsue
April 26th, 2015, 08:45 PM
what does nswf stand for?

slynr
April 26th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Not safe for work:)

swearnsue
April 26th, 2015, 08:50 PM
Oh. Thank you!

StellaKatherine
April 27th, 2015, 01:12 AM
I don't think anyone threw stones, SK, it's just something even the admins and mods don't want associated with this forum. That's all.

Well, that is understandable.

spidermom
April 27th, 2015, 08:47 AM
I've been a member of LHC for a very long time and don't recognize any of those pictures as being from here.

cat11
April 27th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Sorry for causing a false alarm. it just looked so familiar. I'll bet I just saw it on pintrrest somewhere else, I guess.

Lyv
April 27th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I've seen it before but I think it was on a hairspiration blog not here. I don't really think it's that big of a deal for a hair picture to be somewhere else, it kinda comes with posting it on a public forum.

Knifegill
April 27th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Also, google images for "Long Hair Community". Plenty of hits. If you put a picture on the web, it's on the web.

slynr
April 27th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Also, google images for "Long Hair Community". Plenty of hits. If you put a picture on the web, it's on the web.
I learned this early on. Sometimes I will search for a certain color of ficcare. Yep, there is the back of my head along with many other LHC'ers under images.