PDA

View Full Version : Hair cut too thin...

Sophiaa
April 23rd, 2015, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone,

It's been 1 month now since I had my hair trimmed. I wanted it thinned out, as it would be easier to straighten. Well, it turned out to be a massive mistake. I've grown my hair now for 8 months and it seems that 8 months of growth has been ruined now and has lost all it's thickness.:(

Have any of you got any suggestions, I really don't know what to do.:(

Thanks

Anje
April 23rd, 2015, 11:22 AM
Honestly, with thinned hair, you're pretty much stuck growing it out and cutting off the ends as you go to let the thinned parts catch up. Generally, I don't recommend doing it in the first place!

lapushka
April 23rd, 2015, 12:48 PM
Yes. Like Anje already said, you're pretty much stuck growing it out now. I wouldn't touch it, no trims, no nothing. Just patience to grow it out properly.

spidermom
April 23rd, 2015, 12:57 PM
Oh wow - thinning is such a nightmare. You could transition to a layered style, trim the bottom on a regular basis and let it gradually thicken back up, or just leave it alone and let it grow. Personally, I'd transition to a layered style.

cat11
April 23rd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Honestly, with thinned hair, you're pretty much stuck growing it out and cutting off the ends as you go to let the thinned parts catch up. Generally, I don't recommend doing it in the first place!

Yup. All you can do is trim it off. You pretty much have microlayers