PDA

View Full Version : Taramira / Tara Mera Oil?

ChloeDharma
April 22nd, 2015, 06:22 PM
I found this today in an Indian grocers and have never heard of it. A quick goodle on my phone showed it was a plant oil and used for hair growth so I thought I'd give it a try.

The botanical name is Eruca Sativa and it seems to stimulate the scalp when massaged into it from what I have read. It does seem a mostly unheard of oil though so I'm curious to know if anyone here knows more or even better has used it before?

mzlbcmami
April 22nd, 2015, 06:25 PM
Ooooh never heard of it...but there are a lot of have not heard of. Have you tried it yet? I love oils that stimulate the scalp. Going to do some research on it as well. :eye:

ChloeDharma
April 22nd, 2015, 07:06 PM
I've not tried it yet. I also brought a bottle of Ramtirth brahmi oil as it's one I've heard of for years but never saw it until today so just had to buy some to try. As I washed this morning I thought I'd let my scalp go oil free for a night but will be oiling tomorrow, the question is with what though as I already have so many I love lol. In reality I probably shouldn't have brought it as I already struggle to get all my oils into my routine, plus I ordered emu oil for it's hair growing properties and brought some hair growth tonic as an impulse buy but I'm going off topic.

It does look interesting from the little I can find on it. I'm quite wiped out though so am not up to my usual googling standard plus am also looking up quite a few other things at the same time.

I'd love to hear what you find out! :)

ChloeDharma
August 24th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Ok well I forgot about ths oil and so still haven't used it but I just did some googling and it seems this oil contains sulphur which does get my attention. It's from the seeds of eruca sativa commonly known as "rocket". I heavily oiled this morning otherwise I'd be trying this now!