PDA

View Full Version : Australian trying to purchase Flexi online

gnome82
April 18th, 2015, 01:34 AM
Hello everyone :waving:, It appears to me that I am unable to purchase any flexi 8 online anymore. Was able to before they changed website and it looks like they have some sort of party system going on? I tried to do an online search for a party "contact" and it looks like they are not offering this on an international scale.

I am hesitant to make a phone call. I am not sure what else to do at the moment. Can anyone help Please?

CastaDiva
April 18th, 2015, 02:45 AM
Hmm, I read somewhere some time ago that Lilla Rose was accepting international orders. I wanted to find out so I went to their website and put a random flexi in my shopping cart. A pop up window said "Please help us credit your order properly" where you can choose between "Add Order To A Party", "Find A Consultant" or "Continue As A Guest". I clicked on continue as a guest and then I clicked on the shopping cart and was taken to the check out section where you can read the return & exchange policies for U.S, customers, international customers and consultants, so it looks as if they ship internationally. Then you have to log in to your account or create one. I couldn't find any shipping rates, but they will probably appear once you have logged in or created an account. I don't have an account so I couldn't find the rates. Hope this helps :)

gnome82
April 18th, 2015, 03:41 AM
Hmm, I read somewhere some time ago that Lilla Rose was accepting international orders. I wanted to find out so I went to their website and put a random flexi in my shopping cart. A pop up window said "Please help us credit your order properly" where you can choose between "Add Order To A Party", "Find A Consultant" or "Continue As A Guest". I clicked on continue as a guest and then I clicked on the shopping cart and was taken to the check out section where you can read the return & exchange policies for U.S, customers, international customers and consultants, so it looks as if they ship internationally. Then you have to log in to your account or create one. I couldn't find any shipping rates, but they will probably appear once you have logged in or created an account. I don't have an account so I couldn't find the rates. Hope this helps :)

Thank You for your reply. I tried to make an account but it would not let me unless I had an email or ID# from someone who referred me to to website. I also could not checkout as a guest. Looks like I may have to make a call.

CastaDiva
April 18th, 2015, 03:58 AM
I'm sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully someone with better knowledge than me will chime in.

hennalonghair
April 18th, 2015, 05:45 AM
Why not send them an email and ask

two_wheels
April 18th, 2015, 05:49 AM
I always checkout as a guest, and am not in the US so it's probably a site glitch.
They are really helpful if you email them! Or if you have skype credit you could just call them using that. That's what I always do for international calls, it's way cheaper.