PDA

View Full Version : Two Year Hair-Growth Anniversary!

CurlMonster
April 16th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Hello all, this month I am celebrating my second year of growing out my hair! :cheer:
This year I have been maintaing my length and trimming one inch per month. So no length gain this year, but I am thrilled with how my thickness has increased and how much closer I am to having all virgin hair. :) Not much else to say besides from a huge thank you to everyone here for their knowledge and support - you all rock. ;)

http://orig04.deviantart.net/b4f0/f/2015/096/5/b/two_years_by_ponycool42-d8oqc0x.jpg

Sarahlabyrinth
April 16th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Oh wow, CurlMonster, what a difference! That is so amazing. I hope I can get that difference in my ends with micro trimming too, after a year or two. You must be a iii, are you? You look as though you are anyway. Such gorgeous hair. Happy hairiversary.

CurlMonster
April 16th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Oh wow, CurlMonster, what a difference! That is so amazing. I hope I can get that difference in my ends with micro trimming too, after a year or two. You must be a iii, are you? You look as though you are anyway. Such gorgeous hair. Happy hairiversary.

Thankyou, Sarahlabyrinth! I wish you luck with your miscrotrimming :)
My ponytail circumference is 3.75 inches, so right on the borderline between ii and iii.

divinedobbie
April 16th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Wow! Such a huge difference in the thickness and bluntness. What an inspiration!

OleanderTime
April 16th, 2015, 10:08 PM
You have my dream hair, wonderful progress and inspiration!!! :)

Begemot
April 16th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Love your hemline :) Beautiful hair, congrats for your anniversary!

Chocowalnut
April 16th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Wow that's beautiful. My dream hair I hope to have some day.

Arwenlily
April 16th, 2015, 10:29 PM
I can't believe how much your hemline has thickened! Beautiful hair. I hope my ends will look like that after I maintain for some time at waist.

momschicklets
April 17th, 2015, 05:51 AM
Absolutely stunning :crush: Your patience really paid off in your lovely, thick hemline!

NitaB
April 17th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Your hair is so amazing! Congrats on all your progress

Nesoi
April 17th, 2015, 06:59 AM
Wow, what a difference! Your hair looks beautiful :)

FuzzyBlackWaves
April 17th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Wow, your hair is absolutely gorgeous and that growth is amazing! I am so jealous of your texture and length. Your natural colour is stunning and your hair really is noticeably thicker. You've made me want to maintain even more now!

BrendaLoan
April 17th, 2015, 07:23 AM
What a difference! Your hair looks great, and so healthy. Congrats :flower:

Auni
April 17th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Congratulations! Beautiful hair!:flower:

Hurven
April 17th, 2015, 07:45 AM
Wow! Your hair is absolutely stunning! :o

Zesty
April 18th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Wow, so pretty! Really a testament to the power of trimming to maintain.

pixiepaws
April 18th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Your hair is lovely , I love your curls . I just did a big chop (3.5inches) and hope to grow out again and have a beautiful thick hemline like yours. thanks for the hair inspiration.

hinabelle
April 18th, 2015, 11:24 AM
:thud: AMAZING hair!!!!! The things I'd do for your hair... congratulations on your
journey and good luck to the days ahead!! :flower:

Pinni
April 18th, 2015, 11:30 AM
Congrats! Beautiful hair and what a change in hemline!

Mimha
April 18th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Hello all, this month I am celebrating my second year of growing out my hair! :cheer:
This year I have been maintaing my length and trimming one inch per month. So no length gain this year, but I am thrilled with how my thickness has increased and how much closer I am to having all virgin hair. :) Not much else to say besides from a huge thank you to everyone here for their knowledge and support - you all rock. ;)

http://orig04.deviantart.net/b4f0/f/2015/096/5/b/two_years_by_ponycool42-d8oqc0x.jpg

Wow CurlMonster, you have almost grown out all the layers ! :bigeyes: Your hair looks super healthy and your waves and curls are just perfect !! I love your hair ! :)

EF
April 18th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Just wow!
What a difference! Your hair looks beautiful in the first picture, but in the third it is simply stunning. That is a great inspiration! Thank you for posting it!

FallingDarkness
April 18th, 2015, 03:14 PM
WOW. Firstly your growth rate must be astronomical if you can trim an entire INCH off your gorgeous hair a month and be able to maintain. It looks so much happier, healthier, and thicker! Your hair is beautiful I love the shine and the color and your wurls and curls... *sigh* So beautiful. Congrats!!!

lapushka
April 18th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Pretty, and a nice evolution! :D

cat11
April 19th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Wow, that change in your hemline is awesome!! This is definately a case for maintaining at a length for a while!!

Vanilla
April 19th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Awesome growth! Your hair is so pretty :)

Daylilly
April 19th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I love your color and your waves, you have amazing hair. Congrats on two years!