PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Siblings and Hair Comments of the Crazy Kind

katsrevenge
April 15th, 2015, 02:52 AM
A hair related amusing rant... My ever so delightful brother was being his charming self. Quick background, my family is.... argumentative. We know we are right and will natter at each other until the other gives in..which nearly never happens. So endless nattering. My partner finds this hilarious. It's not serious but it does get annoying.

Brother just told me that one of my sisters has thicker, longer hair than I do. She doesn't; it's barely waist, mine's a bit past classic. She uses mousse and crap to thicken it when it's down. I don't..not that I wear it loose.. I don't. Past classic=annoying loose. Her hair 'only looks thin' when she straightens it. It's actually a fairly normal thickness and she does have nice hair, for all the crap she does to it. It's fairly typical damaged hair that doesn't really grow any longer than waist-ish without disintegration. She's tried to grow it longer but... looks pretty bad down.

Oh, hair likes no humidity. And hair does not like oil. I just laughed and kept saying "OK, whatever. This from a guy who has never had more than a few inches on his head." :rolleyes:

At least we agreed on out other sister and her thinner hair.

This is the ultimate in stupid sibling fights. I think, anyways. Anyone here have a sibling like this.. or who has been told similar nonsense?

Ilenora
April 15th, 2015, 04:24 AM
I have a very pessimistic brother who is always the first to warn against ever cutting hair or doing anything else out of the norm XD He was sure my older sister would hate it if she cut her BSL hair off, but she was very happy with it. Then he warned my little sister she would regret it if she cut off her WL hair, but she loves her new short hair. For the record he has short hair. He just doesn't have very positive thoughts ;P

At one point my sister and brother thought it was hilarious to grab my braid, pull it up and sort of drop/yank it. The weight made it extremely painful. I had to pretty aggressively tell them to top :\