PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Grow From Pixie!

Goodwyfe
March 31st, 2015, 03:26 PM
I'm so glad to be through the super-awkward stage. I cut the mullet a few times, and I can finally get it back in a ponytail. I will thrilled to have shoulder-lenth hair again. :)

Lyv
March 31st, 2015, 03:31 PM
Congrats! My 1 year post pixie was in January and now I'm past collarbone even after like 4 trims to demullet haha

Fairina
March 31st, 2015, 03:35 PM
I'm so glad to be through the super-awkward stage. I cut the mullet a few times, and I can finally get it back in a ponytail. I will thrilled to have shoulder-lenth hair again. :)

I'm happy for you! Can we see pictures?

sarah.j.xx
March 31st, 2015, 03:38 PM
I'm happy for you! Can we see pictures?

Yes, let's see some pictures! Congrats!

Goodwyfe
March 31st, 2015, 03:48 PM
I've never made an album before, but I'll figure it out. I know I looked all over for curly grow outs while I was just starting the process. I will take one for the team and reveal the dreaded awkward stage.

Lyv
March 31st, 2015, 03:59 PM
I've never made an album before, but I'll figure it out. I know I looked all over for curly grow outs while I was just starting the process. I will take one for the team and reveal the dreaded awkward stage.

The awkward stages were the worst part of growing out but they're over now! My sister got a pixie with me and she has curly hair but hers grew out really nice while I looked like a mini Joe Dirt haha. I don't think she trimmed at all until she decided she wanted a blunt cut :rolleyes:.

Arctic
March 31st, 2015, 04:11 PM
Congratulations! Growing out pixie is a challenge in itself!

Goodwyfe
March 31st, 2015, 04:16 PM
I made a small album but can't figure out how to add images to my post. Lyv how did you make that cool three panel thing?

Lyv
March 31st, 2015, 04:39 PM
I used http://www.fotor.com/ and then uploaded to photobucket and then added it to my sig! If you use photobucket you should be able to copy your pic link from there and then add it to your post with insert image button.

browneyedsusan
March 31st, 2015, 05:42 PM
ooh! Getting it back into a ponytail is a big milestone! Congratulations! :cheer:

divinedobbie
March 31st, 2015, 06:23 PM
Congratulations and happy growing :)