PDA

View Full Version : got a trim today..

HaiirPEACE
October 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
and now i want to cry. its more than wanting to cry i pretty much already am

the girl i go to usually does really good! and for some reason today after i got home from her house i feel like my hair is super short =[

im pretty sure she cut off close to an inch instead of 1/8 i dont know why? maybe she had an off day.
(And when your hair has been at your shoulders for what seems like forever an inch is like 10 inches)

there goes 2 months down the drain:(

im never trimming again

nisolu
October 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
I am so sorry! A little over a year ago I went to get a trim and told the lady to take a 1/4", she combed my hair out, made some cuts and I looked at the floor and was horrified it was at least 3", I said what are you doing, she said your hair is a different color at the bottom so that means its dry and I'm just taking off that part. I was very upset and informed her that I'm Irish and my hair just turns that red color at the ends. I left and called my husband freaking out crying. I didn't get a trim for an entire year! Now, I'm going to do S&D for a while. I feel so bad for you, but just know it will grow back.

Speckla
October 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'm sorry you're so upset. I bet it's very pretty and your ends look super healthy now!
________
Honda Civic Si Specifications (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Civic_Si)

xrosiex
October 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
I always do alittle grieveing after a trim. Even a dusting, but I like my hemline thick. So after a week or two I'm ok. I wish my hair would just grow faster.

AJoifulNoise
October 1st, 2008, 04:29 PM
*hugs* I'm sorry you had a bad experience. Maybe it'll grow quicker now that it's been trimmed.

NeilTheFuzz
October 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
I remember the ONLY time I ever went to someone to get my hair trimmed I also ended up comming home and being extremely angry. Fortunatley for you, like you say it's only 2 months worth gone. Which really when you think about it is not a very long time. So try not to worry about it :)

Take care

spidermom
October 1st, 2008, 05:59 PM
And if you get a growth spurt, the length will be back in less than 2 months. I once got 1-1/4 inch growth in 3 weeks.

HaiirPEACE
October 2nd, 2008, 06:26 AM
thanks for all the support. it really means a lot

i always hate trims anyway becuase then the ends are soo blunt. blahhhhh i want my 2 months to come

but who ever said my hair looks really healthy now was right.. so i guess thats a benefit