PDA

View Full Version : Zizyphus Spina Christi and Juniper Shampoo Bar

wintersun99
October 1st, 2008, 02:23 PM
Ok - it's official, I really dislike this shampoo bar. I feel like it coats my hair with residue and leaves it wierdly squeeky at the same time. I've given it enough time and don't plan to use it again, but now I don't know what to do with it...

I thought of useing it as a body soap, but it's quite scratchy and I don't like the feel of the residue on the skin. I cut only a little piece off the bar, the rest has been stored away. I have NO idea what to use it for... It was quite costly, so didn't really want to throw it away - does anyone have any suggestions?

This Shampoo Bar (http://www.mehandi.com/shop/shampoo/index.html)

burns_erin
October 1st, 2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe if you have a pet, it would work well for a pet shampoo. You might also try melting some in water and using a spray bottle to shampoo your hair as that often changes the way a shampoo product works on hair. Sorry, you do not like it, but I am glad you posted because I was thinking of trying this as I love the rosemary/sage.

Stormsong
October 2nd, 2008, 03:43 AM
I'm using this shampoo bar myself for the last couple of weeks, not come to a conclusion about it yet really, other than finding out that it really really stings if you get the lather in your eye....

If you don't want to ebay it, you could always try cutting it up into smaller bars and use it as little gifts for family/friends, or as sample bars for any one you know who might want to try it.

wintersun99
October 2nd, 2008, 09:48 AM
Sample Bars might be a fun idea... thank you!

Alas, no pets :)