PDA

View Full Version : Whose hair do you admire on lhc?

vega
March 23rd, 2015, 04:04 AM
Who's hair do you admire on lhc, for me it would have to be Lapushkas hair it's so long wavy and pretty , love to know your favorites

lapushka
March 23rd, 2015, 05:58 AM
Oh vega, that is such a nice compliment for me. I never thought anyone would find that wild "bush" of mine attractive. Thanks so much! :flower: Have you looked at your own luscious curls, lately. ;)

ravenheather
March 23rd, 2015, 08:17 AM
Oh vega, that is such a nice compliment for me. I never thought anyone would find that wild "bush" of mine attractive. Thanks so much! :flower: Have you looked at your own luscious curls, lately. ;)

Um, attractive? Yes your hair is beautiful. There are so many hair role models on here. Brenda loan and wildcat diva have amazing waves. I also find Maria asa to be particularly inspirational to this fine thinny.

Arctic
March 23rd, 2015, 08:30 AM
Too many to name. Somehow I often admire the members who have found their happy place with their hair.

Linguaphilia
March 23rd, 2015, 08:38 AM
I've been admiring Madora & Heidi W. since I started reading on this forum (which is years ago). I haven't really seen much of their hair, though, it's just their signatures and the fact that they have awesome long and natural hair. I think it's very classy.

hennalonghair
March 23rd, 2015, 08:46 AM
There are so so many people with gorgeous manes it's too hard to narrow it down but...
Singing bird
Ladylonglocks
Kittybird
Seeshami
Sarahlabyrinth

Truly I'd have an endless list

gustavonut
March 23rd, 2015, 09:04 AM
If I had to choose whose hair I'd rather have than mine then:
Larki
Heidi W.
And
Madora
But to be honest, I admire everyone's hair. No matter what size, shape, look, or color. Sometimes I find myself staring at a longhair in real life daydreaming, wondering what it's like to have wonderful long hair.. So I wait, and treat it like fine silk. :o

schweedie
March 23rd, 2015, 09:10 AM
Oh, so many people's! schnibbles stands out because every time I see her avatar picture I swoon, heh. Lirona and waitingsolong have the hair my hair wishes it were. curlycap and girlcat36 for their beautiful curls. SwordWomanRiona's, because, well, you've seen how gorgeous her hair is, right? *g*

...I could just go on and on, really. We have so many beautiful heads of hair on here!

wilderwein
March 23rd, 2015, 09:14 AM
I found my self admiring almost every member here, couse I always learn something new from each of them. Every hair has it's own beauty, and I love how I can recognize many members just by their hair, without even cheking their name.

hennalonghair
March 23rd, 2015, 09:17 AM
Ohhhh swordwomanriona's hair especially when she coloured it with manic panic.That was just strikingly drop dead gorgeous

Marika
March 23rd, 2015, 09:33 AM
Somehow I often admire the members who have found their happy place with their hair.

^This. I'm not there yet but I hope I will be someday.

Five of Five
March 23rd, 2015, 09:43 AM
The members that immediately come to mind are Lacefrost and Minako!

That said, I think by virtue of following LHC practices for even a few months, everyone can get beautiful hair such as theirs!

Islandgrrl
March 23rd, 2015, 10:03 AM
I admire the hair of so many people it's difficult to name names without leaving someone out.

HeidiW. - Her hair was so gorgeous, so silky looking and such a beautiful blonde color. I know she's cut her hair, but I hope she grows it back again!
Gossamer - Um. Floor. Length. Hair. I aspire to this kind of hair greatness. :thud:
Dave Decker and EdG - two men with ah-mazing hair. :thud:
Euphony - Her hair is so incredibly thick and shiny and hennaed and, well, she's an amazing person whom I am privileged to know IRL. :inlove:
Seeshami - Holy cow...the Naugty Mess is outrageous! :silly:

That's just a start. I could go on and on.

So many more.....

MsBubbles
March 23rd, 2015, 10:09 AM
Too many to name. Somehow I often admire the members who have found their happy place with their hair.

Very good point, Arctic! This topic comes up every so often, and it's interesting to read it now, with newer names. Also, some older LHCers I had totally forgotten about!

I'm just a fan of all kinds of hair in general. I like the short, layered curly/wavies as well as the super-long length hair.

pastina
March 23rd, 2015, 10:23 AM
dreamsheep! her hair is **so** amazingly thick. swooooon!

Nadine <3
March 23rd, 2015, 10:51 AM
dreamsheep! her hair is **so** amazingly thick. swooooon!

Yes! I love dreamsheeps's hair also. Pastina, your hair is brilliant as well, I've always admired your hair with all its colors :) So pretty!:crush:

pastina
March 23rd, 2015, 11:05 AM
^dawww, thank you! haha <3

Lady Mary
March 23rd, 2015, 11:16 AM
Oh gosh... There are so many it's hard to list but a few are RavennaNigh, schnibbles, FuzzyBlackWaves, Ilax, hypersensitive, SwordWomanRiona, Islandgrrl, leslissocool... I'm sure I forgot a ton of people. :inlove:

Seeshami
March 23rd, 2015, 12:11 PM
Good thing his highness is still asleepn he needs to never see this thread.

Lyv
March 23rd, 2015, 12:28 PM
Singingbird and Sarahlabyrinth for sure! They both have such beautiful hair!!

lapushka
March 23rd, 2015, 12:36 PM
Um, attractive? Yes your hair is beautiful. There are so many hair role models on here. Brenda loan and wildcat diva have amazing waves. I also find Maria asa to be particularly inspirational to this fine thinny.

Oh you guys are too sweet. :o
Thank you! :flower:

hannabiss
March 23rd, 2015, 12:44 PM
schweedie!!! love the blonde and length.

Fericera
March 23rd, 2015, 01:19 PM
Madora and SarahLabyrinth, are wonderful inspirations. Quiixi's (sp?) curls are amazing. TorrinPaige doesn't post much but I love her tutorials and she's the long hair I've known of for the longest time, so of course I have to mention her. :)

MINAKO
March 23rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
I think i admire everyones hair on here, the more crazy and dedicated the better, lol. Come on now, we are one giant snowball made out of hair, hahaha.
When itcomes to the people that most inspired me to get my own hair to look a certain way, that would be Emichiee and Luxepiggy, those two were a big influence on my ecision to join here. Also Phalaenopsis, Hairstorm, Hypersensitive.
And oooh, i simply cant get over Purplebamboo, although she doesnt post here often. That hair is outof this world!

FallingDarkness
March 23rd, 2015, 02:17 PM
Seconding the vote for DreamSheep. I'm honestly in love with her hair.

Larki
March 23rd, 2015, 02:38 PM
If I had to choose whose hair I'd rather have than mine then:
Larki
Heidi W.
And
Madora
But to be honest, I admire everyone's hair. No matter what size, shape, look, or color. Sometimes I find myself staring at a longhair in real life daydreaming, wondering what it's like to have wonderful long hair.. So I wait, and treat it like fine silk. :o

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! What a compliment! :D So unexpected! Thank you!!

As for me, I covet Kittybird, Singingbird, LadyLongLocks/JJJLonghair, and Brenda Loan's hair! I could look at pictures of their hair aaaall day long. :p

schweedie
March 23rd, 2015, 02:43 PM
schweedie!!! love the blonde and length.
Aw, really? Thank you! :flower:

Breanna
March 23rd, 2015, 02:57 PM
What a nice thread idea! Though I love everyone's hair, some notables are:

TrapperCreekD's amazing color
BrendaLoan's shine
RobotNinja's awesome purpleness
Hennalonghair's curls and thickness and gorgeous henna color
Schweedie's length and smoothness and perfect hemline
SwordLadyRiona's bun and paranda skills, and general elfishness

There's one user whose name I can't remember, but her hair is an amazingly pretty blonde, I could probably find her somewhere in the paranda thread, that's where I first remember seeing her...

Anyway who am I forgetting? Everyone? Yeah sounds about right.

chen bao jun
March 23rd, 2015, 03:05 PM
I love so many people s hair, it's an eye feast on here.
Njoy just posted some gorgeous photos, I love her hair. Curly Cap. Quixii has amazing hair I love to look at. Lady long locks. Some people, I adore their updoes.
I have to give the Naught Mess three further votes from my Ukrainian friends who are forever fans...there are 3 of them...

ladyfey
March 23rd, 2015, 03:11 PM
Diamond.Eyes. The most beautiful color, and it's natural! I'd love to have that color!

chen bao jun
March 23rd, 2015, 03:33 PM
Oh, yeah, i forgot Diamond eyes. That beautiful color, and as you said, natural is special.
I have to say, I didn't list anyone of this description but I do spend a lot of time admiring the beautiful blonettes. I love that soft color.

Seeshami
March 23rd, 2015, 03:42 PM
Njoy just posted some gorgeous photos, I love her hair. Curly Cap. Quixii has amazing hair I love to look at. Lady long locks. Some people, I adore their updoes.
I have to give the Naught Mess three further votes from my Ukrainian friends who are forever fans...there are 3 of them...

The naughty mess says, "I do love Ukrainian ladies" :eyebrows:

Robot Ninja
March 23rd, 2015, 03:43 PM
Pretty much everyone who's already been mentioned, and also Irish Fae. She has gorgeous waves.

lapushka
March 23rd, 2015, 04:22 PM
I admire both CurlyCap & GRU but to name a few, because they have such gorgeous defined tight curls. I admire curls a lot because my hair won't go there. :lol:

yahirwaO.o
March 23rd, 2015, 05:19 PM
Luxepigg, Emichiee and Laura F are my hair idols and inspirations, not the thickest or impressive people with eat head updos..... Just people with super shiny straight and dark hair which makes an incredible fair thing.

.... and well UltraBella.... I mean she has insane thick hair and changes everytime!!!

hannabiss
March 23rd, 2015, 06:13 PM
Yep i forgot diamondeyes.
i envy her hair!

patienceneeded
March 23rd, 2015, 06:28 PM
Everyone already mentioned, plus Luxepiggy! Polar Cathy has some awesome hair too!

DKSABS
March 23rd, 2015, 07:11 PM
I've always been in awe of Nightshade's gorgeous hair. patienceneeded has such beautiful thick wavy auburn hair. I'd love to have hair like either of theirs. Lots of others too. I've always loved Leilani's hair too, even though she's not happy with her henna color. It's so thick and beautiful. Too many more to mention.

AZDesertRose
March 23rd, 2015, 10:25 PM
I've been in awe of trolleypup's hair since I first saw it on the Long Hair group on LiveJournal (lo these many years ago).

I always wanted mine to be either red or black, and it's brown naturally, henna'd to auburn these days.

SwordWomanRiona has magnificent hair too.

There are so many whose names I can't call right this second.

I agree with several others. This was a lovely idea for a thread. :)

Quixii
March 24th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Madora and SarahLabyrinth, are wonderful inspirations. Quiixi's (sp?) curls are amazing. TorrinPaige doesn't post much but I love her tutorials and she's the long hair I've known of for the longest time, so of course I have to mention her. :)

Aww, thank you! That's so sweet. :flower:

Akville
March 24th, 2015, 02:27 AM
I love long, really blonde, thick hair.. but everyone how have this loooong.... super thin hair...hmm...
I cant actually understand them... it looks awful..

MINAKO
March 24th, 2015, 02:39 AM
I love long, really blonde, thick hair.. but everyone how have this loooong.... super thin hair...hmm...

Excuse me??? Are you ok? I think you dropped something before writing your post, its called kindness... just saying :whistle:

Sarahlabyrinth
March 24th, 2015, 02:43 AM

That sounds really rude. Please try to be more sensitive to the feelings of those who have long thin hair. There are many of them on this board.

vega
March 24th, 2015, 02:50 AM
Akville don't kill this wonderful thread this is about kindness , if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

vega
March 24th, 2015, 02:54 AM
Thanks Lapushka your waves are truly beautiful luscious and long

Sarahlabyrinth
March 24th, 2015, 02:58 AM
Hennalonghair, Lyv and Fericera, many thanks!:) It feels amazing to have my hair providing inspiration for others!

Whose hair do I admire? So many.....
Listed in no particular order...

Lapushka, Madora, Lauralonglocks, HeidiW, hennalonghair, Singing bird, Kittybird, Seeshami,Waitingso long, curlycap,girlcat36,

SwordWomanRiona, Vanilla, MINAKO, chen bao jun, DiamondEyes, GRU, Patienceneeded, DreamSheep, StellaKatherine, Pastina, Torrinpaige, LadyLongLocks/JJJ, Quixii
Arc691, and last but by no means least, trolleypup and EdG.

And others..... So much gorgeous hair on this site! And many more in the growing....

Swan Maiden
March 24th, 2015, 03:15 AM
I love every head of hair in the Gentleman thread. I love all the funky colored hair, the curlies, wavies, sleek, gray, those that persevere through sheds and illness. I admire the support, kindness, and collective problem solving we come here for.

MINAKO
March 24th, 2015, 03:33 AM
Thank you saralabyrinth! Giving the compliment right back to you and your awesome angelic waves. :flower:

Also a big thank you to five of five and her wonderful mane. And i am seconding lacefrost, her hair as well as inspirations are epic.
:blossom:

Akvilles comment still makes me mad. Some people need to buy themselves a horsey before blurting out stupid things to put others down. Nobody came here to cater to someone elses personal preference. I adore all the fairies, their soft windblown silkyness, perfectly detailed braids and delicate buns. Each hairtype has its own beauty.

DreamSheep
March 24th, 2015, 04:06 AM

They are not here to decorate your world though.

:-<

May come back later with names - but honestly, every time I see a head of hair here, I admire it, every single head of hair I have seen has something I find beautiful about it - whether it be a unique texture, colour or thickness, or health and shine - and honestly, there are many "long thin" heads of hair who I find utterly stunning and almost ethereal. I also find those who have managed to colour their hair and grow it long very fascinating (and even those with much shorter hair, watching how their curls and texture emerges).
Basically, I admire every head of hair because I love watching everyone loving, or at least learning to love, all that is special about their hair - but a comment like the one you made isn't particularly conducive to that - but I guess we all have our own opinion. :-) I love everyone's hair, including the shaven bald which I guess counts as no hair. Y'all are beautiful

Nellon
March 24th, 2015, 05:45 AM
I must say, I admire you all for your determination, love and patience! And there are lots and lots of gorgeous heads of hair here. But schweedie had a beautiful picture of a topknot once (on her signature I think) and it just made me swoon! I always think of that as a hair inspiration :) And meteor and her ginormous head eating braided golden bun :)

ETA: Oh, forgot, I also wanted to mention RedheadMistress. Her long, bright red hair always made me wonder if I should do something "crazy" again ;)

But honestly though, I admire a lot more member's hair than those already mentioned. You guys are all my inspiration.

Robot Ninja
March 24th, 2015, 06:24 AM

Wow, rude much?

If everybody had the same hair this forum would be boring. Looking at all the different hair types, all of which are pretty in their own way, is why the "post a picture of your hair" thread is one of my favorites.

Agnieszka
March 24th, 2015, 06:25 AM
I'd love to see Meteor's golden bun!!! I really like to read her posts, she is always so kind to everyone.
I'm in love in Dreamsheep's glamorous mane.
I would also like to mention my hair inspiration Browneyedsusan her beautiful, shiny and healthy waist length hair grew from a really short pixie. What a journey! Thank you for updating your siggy every month Susan!!!

lapushka
March 24th, 2015, 06:29 AM
Aww, thank you! That's so sweet. :flower:

Yeah, Quixii, how could I forget you? You have dreamcurls! :D

Upside Down
March 24th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Oh, so many! DreamSheep, Emichee, Lady Long Locks, Quixii, Robot Ninja, pastina... ..... ..... , oh man, I could make this list a page long!

lapushka
March 24th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Thanks Lapushka your waves are truly beautiful luscious and long

Hennalonghair, Lyv and Fericera, many thanks!:) It feels amazing to have my hair providing inspiration for others!

Whose hair do I admire? So many.....
Listed in no particular order...

Lapushka, Madora, Lauralonglocks, HeidiW, hennalonghair, Singing bird, Kittybird, Seeshami,Waitingso long, curlycap,girlcat36,

SwordWomanRiona, Vanilla, MINAKO, chen bao jun, DiamondEyes, GRU, Patienceneeded, DreamSheep, StellaKatherine, Pastina, Torrinpaige, LadyLongLocks/JJJ, Quixii
Arc691, and last but by no means least, trolleypup and EdG.

And others..... So much gorgeous hair on this site! And many more in the growing....

Thank you both so much! :D :o

slynr
March 24th, 2015, 06:37 AM
I admire people's hair who have fought to keep length in the face of difficult situations. Sheds, damage, medical problems and still work to keep their hair long and beautiful. There are too many to name but they are my inspiration.

Bottom line is I admire long hair. I also admire a lot of people on this site who helped encourage me to grow dispite years of damaging techniques because I didn't embrace my fine thinner hair.

Thanks everyone and happy growing!!!

Islandgrrl
March 24th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Oh, wow, thank you! :inlove:

Oh gosh... There are so many it's hard to list but a few are RavennaNigh, schnibbles, FuzzyBlackWaves, Ilax, hypersensitive, SwordWomanRiona, Islandgrrl, leslissocool... I'm sure I forgot a ton of people. :inlove:

MINAKO
March 24th, 2015, 06:57 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=34987&page=24&p=2222329&viewfull=1#post2222329

i have never run into Hairwish since i joined here, but shes been a huge inspiration too. if my waves ever naturally fall like this i will most certainly just let them be.

maria_asa
March 24th, 2015, 07:17 AM

Wow, thank you! :flower:

I can't really name any names because there are so many stunning heads of hair here that I'm bound to forget someone. I have yet to see some hair that I find unattractive though - everyone has something that is great, from curls and waves to the sleekn straight hair, blunt hemlines to fairytale ends and head eating, massive buns to tiny ones.

MsBubbles
March 24th, 2015, 07:19 AM

As my old boss used to say with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth: "It wouldn't do for us all to be the same, now, would it?". Many people love what you find awful! And I mean, people looking at thin hair, not the people wearing it. I also mean non-LHC, non-longhair types who look at long, thin hair. They love it. Yes! Many people love long, thin hair and find it adorable. :shrug:

BrendaLoan
March 24th, 2015, 07:21 AM

What a nice thread idea! Though I love everyone's hair, some notables are:

TrapperCreekD's amazing color
BrendaLoan's shine
RobotNinja's awesome purpleness
Hennalonghair's curls and thickness and gorgeous henna color
Schweedie's length and smoothness and perfect hemline
SwordLadyRiona's bun and paranda skills, and general elfishness

There's one user whose name I can't remember, but her hair is an amazingly pretty blonde, I could probably find her somewhere in the paranda thread, that's where I first remember seeing her...

Anyway who am I forgetting? Everyone? Yeah sounds about right.

Aww, thank you very much!! :flower:

I have so many people in mind: Quixii, meteor, SingingBird, TorrinPaige, Arc691, Emichiee, LadyLongLocks, DiamondEyes, MedusaWarrior... :thud: and I'm probably forgetting a lot of people!

Phalaenopsis
March 24th, 2015, 07:43 AM
I've always loved MsBubbles supershiny sleek hair. I've also seen Beatnik Guy's hair in real life and that was very impressive! Indigogirl has always been my rolemodel, great aspiration for me.
And my all time personal favourite is Ladymoon11, the first time I saw it I was so taken aback. Gorgeous!

Breanna
March 24th, 2015, 08:18 AM
I love every head of hair in the Gentleman thread. I love all the funky colored hair, the curlies, wavies, sleek, gray, those that persevere through sheds and illness. I admire the support, kindness, and collective problem solving we come here for.

You were the one whose username I was forgetting!! I think your hair is so pretty :)

Anje
March 24th, 2015, 08:32 AM
You know folks, I'm going to close this down.

These threads start out wonderfully, with the best of intentions, and they just don't tend to stay that way. Sometimes it's rudeness, sometimes it's people feeling slighted because their hair wasn't mentioned or just plain doesn't happen to be spectacular. Beautiful hair is great, beautiful spirit is even better.