PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, good idea, or not so much?

Nadine <3
March 20th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Welp, my brother is working late tonight, my mom and step dad are on a romantic get-away and my step brother is staying at a friends tonight, so I have found myself ALONE in the house (this is a serious treat! Never happens!!) I have found myself sitting here, kinda bored...I watched some sappy movies without interruption, I walked through the living room in the nude just because I could, I made myself a huge meal and had a huge bowl of dairy free ice cream...Anywas, I found myself dancing around the bathroom swinging my hair around like a dork, and then I decided to cover it in coconut oil, but...I don't want to sleep with it in because coconut oil gets everywhere and it makes me break out...so. I used my blow dryer to warm up the coconut oil on my head in an attempt to speed up the process of it soaking in. I made sure it wasn't super hot, but I was jut wondering...good idea or am I just being weird? I'm going to do the dishes and wash it out in a bit. We'll see what happens.:cool:

Seeshami
March 20th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Why does this sound like every day of my life?

meteor
March 20th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Sounds great, Nadine! :D
Yes, I'd cover the oiled bun with a plastic shower cap and then use the blow-dryer for a bit to help the oil penetrate. But even keeping a plastic cap on should help trap the body heat effectively.

Have an awesome spa day! :joy:

AspenSong
March 20th, 2015, 09:09 PM
Because you're always in the nude Seeshami. That's why it's awkward to come to your house for tea.

I don't see why warming the coconut oil up a bit like that would be too bad....you could wrap your head in saran wrap and put a hot towel from the dryer on it too. :)

Seeshami
March 20th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I do like my freedom. Muffin likes my freedom too.

Nadine <3
March 20th, 2015, 09:16 PM
Why does this sound like every day of my life?
Um, because the naked greasy hair dance is awesome and should be enjoyed by all!

Sounds great, Nadine! :D
Yes, I'd cover the oiled bun with a plastic shower cap and then use the blow-dryer for a bit to help the oil penetrate. But even keeping a plastic cap on should help trap the body heat effectively.

Have an awesome spa day! :joy:
OH yeah, I bought a huge thing of shower caps and forgot about them! I just wanted to give my blow dryer a purpose again, poor thing has no self esteem since being demoted to underwear and bra dryer...

Because you're always in the nude Seeshami. That's why it's awkward to come to your house for tea.

I don't see why warming the coconut oil up a bit like that would be too bad....you could wrap your head in saran wrap and put a hot towel from the dryer on it too. :)

You guys crack me up. Nude tea does sound lovely though.

Lavendersugar
March 20th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Nah just once with warmth sounds fine.

Dance on naked lady!!!

teddygirl
March 20th, 2015, 09:21 PM
I love those days! I dont get them anymore now that I live with my bf lol. I often go out of town for work, so he gets a few days that I wonder what he's up to...

mz_butterfly
March 20th, 2015, 09:24 PM
You guys crack me up. Nude tea does sound lovely though.

So long as you're not clumsy! :D

vega
March 21st, 2015, 05:09 AM
Seeshami you are so funny

Nettyx
March 21st, 2015, 06:15 AM
You guys make me laugh!
I've just been singing and dancing in the shower washing out my coconut oil and wondering "does anyone else do this or am I finally boarding the non-stop train to crazytown?"

lapushka
March 21st, 2015, 07:52 AM
Enjoy your day, Nadine. It's not a bad idea about heating the oil up some, and it's done so much by so many people (mostly naturals who do DTs).

swearnsue
March 21st, 2015, 09:18 AM
How did your hair turn out? Really great I bet. DH is going out for a couple of hours today, leaving me to my own devices and you've inspired me to have some fun while I get the chance!!!

Mimha
March 21st, 2015, 09:29 AM
Ha ha ha, I love you, ladies !!! That sounds like the true definition of happiness and sensuality ! :) :) :)

I am peacefully alone at home... Might try the naked coconut program right away^^^^

winship2
March 21st, 2015, 01:08 PM
Ha! How'd it turn out, Nadine? I love that you had that time and space to yourself :)

Nadine <3
March 22nd, 2015, 11:43 AM
So long as you're not clumsy! :D
Oh dear, no naked tea for me then! I would burn all sorts of places. Maybe I'm naked but wrapped in a blanket like a furry taco private bit protector...Hmm.

You guys make me laugh!
I've just been singing and dancing in the shower washing out my coconut oil and wondering "does anyone else do this or am I finally boarding the non-stop train to crazytown?"
Haha, maybe we're all on a non-stop train to crazy town. Don't stop dancin' though! :)

Enjoy your day, Nadine. It's not a bad idea about heating the oil up some, and it's done so much by so many people (mostly naturals who do DTs).
Thank you, it was a wonderful day :)

How did your hair turn out? Really great I bet. DH is going out for a couple of hours today, leaving me to my own devices and you've inspired me to have some fun while I get the chance!!!
YAS, it was so soft and lovely and perfect. How was your day? I hope you had a couple good hours of goofing around! :)

Ha ha ha, I love you, ladies !!! That sounds like the true definition of happiness and sensuality ! :) :) :)

I am peacefully alone at home... Might try the naked coconut program right away^^^^

Haha tha naked coconut oil program! Ha, love it!

Ha! How'd it turn out, Nadine? I love that you had that time and space to yourself :)

It turned out real nice, my hair was delightfully soft when it dried and my waves where wild :)