PDA

View Full Version : Hershey's syrup has biotin!

spirals
March 9th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I just thought it was funny and y'all would appreciate it. I've been watching my sugar intake, so I thought instead of getting a bottle of stevia for my coffee this time, I'd try the sugar-free syrup because it uses a sugar alcohol I can have. I looked over the ingredients and it listed biotin at the end. So now I can promote hair growth while I have my mocha in the morning! :happydance:

MissMermaid
March 9th, 2015, 12:55 PM
HahaaYay!!! Coffee AND Hair growth 2 in 1! :D

luvlonghair75
March 9th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Wow! LOL.... I'd still be very careful about consuming such a high sugar syrup! What's the biotin percentage?

Daylilly
March 9th, 2015, 02:00 PM
That sounds so Yummy!

browneyedsusan
March 9th, 2015, 02:55 PM
:ale:

Yummmmm! lol!

spirals
March 9th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Wow! LOL.... I'd still be very careful about consuming such a high sugar syrup! What's the biotin percentage?

It didn't say; it was the last ingredient on the list, though, so it probably won't do any good. :D It has erythrtiol and acesulfame potassium instead of sugar.

My mocha recipe is a long double shot of espresso, 3/4 cup steamed whole milk, a few dark chocolate pieces, 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 T of the sugar-free syrup, and sweetener as needed. YUM

Breanna
March 9th, 2015, 06:13 PM
"Why are you drinking the syrup straight from the bottle...??"
"It's for my HAIR!"

Eastbound&Down
March 9th, 2015, 10:23 PM
"Why are you drinking the syrup straight from the bottle...??"
"It's for my HAIR!"

Hahahaha!!!!! It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've tried...

Soulina
March 9th, 2015, 10:33 PM
It didn't say; it was the last ingredient on the list, though, so it probably won't do any good. :D It has erythrtiol and acesulfame potassium instead of sugar.

My mocha recipe is a long double shot of espresso, 3/4 cup steamed whole milk, a few dark chocolate pieces, 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 T of the sugar-free syrup, and sweetener as needed. YUM

Wow, that sounds delicious. I am so lazy that normally I drink my coffee black, extra strong, no sugar and cold. I have to try this one, it even has hair health benefits (not much, but they do not have to know).

spirals
March 9th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I've been drinking mochas for 20+ years. Sometimes I add orange extract. And Breanna, I'm rollin' over here. hahahahahahahahaha!

gwenalyn
March 11th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I've been drinking mochas for 20+ years. Sometimes I add orange extract. And Breanna, I'm rollin' over here. hahahahahahahahaha!

I started drooling at "espresso", and then it just kept going ...

spirals
March 11th, 2015, 08:17 PM
^ haha! awesome. I love having a cappuccino machine. I hate drip coffee.

meteor
March 11th, 2015, 09:15 PM
I'm not into the taste of syrup, but I would totally mix this into my SMT instead of honey! :D (And maybe the biotin can have a topical effect on hair? :lol: )

Nadine <3
March 11th, 2015, 11:28 PM
Now I wish I could have coffee! *pouts*

...I'll just put mine on ice cream...

Kay!
March 12th, 2015, 12:10 AM
...(And maybe the biotin can have a topical effect on hair? :lol: ) My first thought upon reading the thread title...biotin honey will be the next thing.