PDA

View Full Version : Will long hair suit me? (pic)

Zin79
March 8th, 2015, 03:58 AM
I've never had my hair longer than my current length and I really wanna grow my hair to mid-back/waist length.

But do you think long hair would suit me?

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12147

Nettyx
March 8th, 2015, 04:05 AM
Definitely. You have a fine bone structure so can carry of up dos well too. It doesn't suit me but I still do it because I like it!

Nique1202
March 8th, 2015, 05:15 AM
Long hair will suit anyone who wants to wear it long, just like short hair will suit anyone who likes their hair short. Your hair is yours and you should do what you think will make you happy with it. If you grow it out and you're unhappy, you can always cut it back! I say grow on and see how you like it. :cheer:

Begemot
March 8th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Why not, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't :) I really like your texture and volume. Happy growing!

MINAKO
March 8th, 2015, 05:37 AM
Very pretty, i think your inspiration hair will look gorgeous on you. Happy growing! ^_^

lapushka
March 8th, 2015, 06:07 AM
It is already quite long; from your last picture I'd say hip length. Join a few challenges here, to help motivate you. I bet updos would look very nice on you!

Agnieszka
March 8th, 2015, 06:32 AM
I think you will look stunning. I knew someone with very similar face to yours and she had at least classic length hair, very thick and she looked amazing.

Zin79
March 8th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Thank you for your kind replies! I feel really motivated now. :D Long hair, here I come! :D

browneyedsusan
March 9th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Long hair will suit anyone who wants to wear it long, just like short hair will suit anyone who likes their hair short. Your hair is yours and you should do what you think will make you happy with it. If you grow it out and you're unhappy, you can always cut it back! I say grow on and see how you like it. :cheer:

AMEN!

:agree: :thumbsup:

Yours in rocking the pixie as long as you want,
susan

Arctic
March 9th, 2015, 11:51 AM
I can't access the pic for some reason.

thefreakingmoon
March 9th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I agree that you may as well grow it out and see if you like it. It's worth the time and effort to get a sense of accomplishment out of doing something, even if you end up disliking it and have to cut it back. Who could dislike long hair though? To me, it looks good on everyone when it's well-cared for.