PDA

View Full Version : Sunsilk (Straight to Perfection) all the wayyyy!

fisaah
March 5th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Hi guys,

So I spent quite a few years abroad and Sunsilk is super popular there, and I have been using it since a long time. But in the middle I sometimes tried to use other shampoos and believe me I went through it all... Pantene, Herbal Essences, Garnier Fructose, that Aussie one (purple bottle...), and so many samples of "top-rated" shampoos. NONE of them worked for my hair the way Sunsilk (specifically Straight To Perfection/Straighten Up) did. Even other types of Sunsilk didn't! Here is a pic of the shampoo and conditioner (http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sunsilk-influencer-image13.jpg).

Unfortunately they don't have this anymore in America =(

But I have a relative who lives abroad so whenever he comes to visit us I tell him to pack a bunch for me!

Anyway, I don't know what it has but maybe it's Elastin or another ingredient that really helps with frizz control which is something that all other shampoos/conditioners just don't do for me! I always get the same type of frizz with all other products but with Sunsilk Straight to Perfection the frizz is just way more controlled and the hair is straighter.

Anyway just thought I would share!

-Fisaah