PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered something that my hair really loves!

afinemess
March 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM
It's a very rainy day here, and therefore my hair is kinda puffy and fuzzy. I mixed some oil (http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/africa%27s-best-ultimate-herbal-oil-with-ginseng/ID=prod11827-product) with warm water in a little plastic misting bottle, and misted it all over my hair. Apparently, my hair is very happy with me because it went from puffy and fuzzy to smooth and shiny. :D

This is the same oil that I occasionally put on the ends of my hair and my hair has always been really grateful for it. (I don't even have to wash my hands after applying it because my hair drinks up every trace from my hands.) I just never thought to make a misting serum out of it.

Yay for hair discoveries!

ooglipoo
March 4th, 2015, 12:26 PM
Lucky girl! I love my mister bottle and keep 3 or 4 with various things in them. Right now I'm loving orange blossom water!

afinemess
March 4th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Lucky girl! I love my mister bottle and keep 3 or 4 with various things in them. Right now I'm loving orange blossom water!

Oh that sounds lovely! The oil I'm using smells like baby powder, which is okay. Now I'm thinking of getting some different oils to switch it up. :D

KellyZoe
March 6th, 2015, 10:59 AM
That's an excellent idea! I'm really bad about putting too much oil on my hair when I'm just trying to prevent fly-aways, so I'm going to try this, thanks :)