PDA

View Full Version : Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey...What is that scent??

kittenpajamas
February 24th, 2015, 05:31 PM
Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey is my favorite conventional product...ever. It smells like Heaven. It doesn't smell exactly like oatmeal and honey, though....Those things smell quite different on their own! I need to know what that scent is. I need to recreate it and put it in all of my beauty products. I need to smell like that everyday, all the time. NEED.

kdaniels8811
February 24th, 2015, 08:04 PM
I make a LOT of products with Oatmeal Milk and Honey, it is my best seller. I agree, it is a great scent!

kittenpajamas
February 24th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I make a LOT of products with Oatmeal Milk and Honey, it is my best seller. I agree, it is a great scent!

Is it really just the smell of oatmeal and honey? Whenever I make a bowl of oatmeal and put some honey in it, it never smells that good! I thought it had to have some sort of spice in it, like cinnamon, maybe...

Also, you sell things? I am interested lol

Rosetta
February 26th, 2015, 02:03 AM
I know what you mean, kittenpajamas, I like that scent too and it's definitely not just oatmeal and honey... (I'm talking about the scent in the old version, I haven't used the new version, if it's any different?)

They have the ingredients here, and I think it might be the sandalwood? Maybe also the ylang-ylang (cananga odorata)...
http://www.amazon.com/Catwalk-Oatmeal-Treatment-Conditioner-25-36-Ounces/dp/B000FZVSNI

mermaid lullaby
February 26th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Hmmm....
That does sound nice!