PDA

View Full Version : Diffusing in 4 min.

lapushka
February 16th, 2015, 05:58 AM
Just found this on the Cute girls hairstyles channel. It's a diffusing video for wavy/curly hair:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmoK41tBLTY

LongCurlyTress
February 16th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Thanks Lapushka for posting this video! Loved it!! ;)

CremeTron
February 16th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Great vid!

MagicalMystery
February 16th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Gosh, it would take my hair at least 35 minutes to dry via that method. :P I've tried it. Ended up with puffiness and sore arms. :(

lapushka
February 16th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Gosh, it would take my hair at least 35 minutes to dry via that method. :P I've tried it. Ended up with puffiness and sore arms. :(

Even if you let it air dry about an hour first? That's what I do, and it works for me. :)

jeanniet
February 16th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Her hair looks pretty dry to me beforehand, or at least mine doesn't look like that! The only way I could ever dry my hair in 4 minutes like that is if it was already about 98% dry. I do use that method to diffuse my hair a bit before it airdries, but it would just take too long to diffuse all the way. Part of the issue for me is that I have to use quite a bit of leave in or my hair feels too dry, and that holds in more moisture. Less leave in, and it dries faster, but I don't like the way it feels or looks.

I think it would probably work great for someone with waves and not a ton of hair.

Nadine <3
February 16th, 2015, 08:15 PM
This is exactly what I do when I wear my waves! :) I don't like the feeling of product in my hair so it only happens on special occasions but it works well for me.

spidermom
February 16th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Diffusing always gave me giant frizz.