PDA

View Full Version : face framing layers

Bambi
February 13th, 2015, 12:52 AM
Hi! I used to have a 50's/60's fringe( a la Audrey Hepburn) when I was younger and quite recently I have started to miss it...my hair is currently brushing waist and is wurly, the reason for me contemplating at least some face framing layers is my hair line at the side of my face, I've never had any hair growth there and know when my hair is longer it kind of just "hangs" there, making my face even more thin looking. There is nothing there underneath to give it volume if that makes sense? I love to have messy, care-free hair but now it feels kind of "life-less", I looooove the length but I just needed to vent... I'm also wearing glasses now, do you have any advice?

chebella
February 13th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Hello,
I still have my 50's/60's fringe! Haha I think that if you want to go with layers, and it sounds like you do, then you should! I don't think that wearing glasses really changes how your hairstyle will look, but if you're unsure of what you want, you can use one of those virtual makeover websites like taaz to try on different hairstyles and makeup and stuff. Good luck and I hope you go for the fringe with the layers! It looks nice on everyone I've seen it on- just be prepared to be told you look like a lot of different people- Zooey DesChanel, Bella Thorne, and Demi Lovato are who I'm most often told I look like with this hairstyle.

Daylilly
February 13th, 2015, 02:23 PM
I also feel like I need face framing layers or my face looks to thin and my hair looks lifeless. I say go for it.

MagicalMystery
February 13th, 2015, 02:26 PM
My hair is very heavy and curly and it hangs without layers. I'm all about layers, and now bangs! Do it. :) I think it would really suit you.

Bambi
February 15th, 2015, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the support!!!! I think I will do it....yolo:D!!!