PDA

View Full Version : What is below SL but above APl called?

Lavendersugar
February 11th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Cause right now I'm thinking no mans land. I'm roughly 2" or less away from APL after doing the towel test. My first goal is BSL. This inbetween is brutal!
Anyways, I did not know if I should should still label it SL.

yogagirl
February 11th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Ugh, I know! It takes forever when you're waiting for it to hit a milestone! You could write APL+

ETA: SL+ I meant, sorry!

raemarthe
February 11th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I think that would be collarbone length. At least that's what I call it :)

MINAKO
February 11th, 2015, 01:20 PM
exactly, it CBL = collar bone length! :)

Chocowalnut
February 11th, 2015, 08:10 PM
CBL is in between SL and APL, yes. Right now I am about an inch or more past CBL but still not APL yet >.<

Sarahlabyrinth
February 11th, 2015, 08:33 PM
I would call it SL+....

Lavendersugar
February 11th, 2015, 08:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies! I love how nice everyone is here.

Ya, it's a good 3 inches past collar bone. My hair seems to be growing fast. Not really tracked it. However, I feel like this no mans land. You know no name length. The not worth mentioning length.
We need a support group for us no man land gals.

YvetteVarie
February 12th, 2015, 04:13 AM
A lady on another forum called it SLAP. Seems like a fitting name :)

Wosie
February 12th, 2015, 05:22 AM
I also call it CBL and that's the length I started with, joining the forum. :) (I counted the lowest part of the collarbone as CBL.)

Federica
February 12th, 2015, 05:43 AM
There are a lot of no man's lands between milestones, I'm now crossing the 15cm gap between hip and BCL and it seems to take ages.
Big hugs to you, try not to check too often: it can drive you nuts.
:grouphug:

georgia_peach
February 12th, 2015, 05:46 AM
I'm there. I hate it. I've been calling it UBL = Upper back length.

hannabiss
February 12th, 2015, 05:50 AM
im there myself friend...welcome to the twilight zone.

Lavendersugar
February 12th, 2015, 12:20 PM
YvetteVarie lol SLAP!!!

Federica Thank you! :blossom: I figure I will just go by when I put on a towel after showering and not really pay attention to the length. One day it will be there and I'll just notice it. I'm trying to just enjoy journey.

Anje
February 12th, 2015, 03:41 PM
There are a lot of no man's lands between milestones, I'm now crossing the 15cm gap between hip and BCL and it seems to take ages.
Big hugs to you, try not to check too often: it can drive you nuts.
:grouphug:
Ain't that the truth? My hair has been crossing the lower Himalayas forever now.

JellyBene
February 12th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Official awkward length? ;) Well it is for me anyway! But in all seriousness maybe collarbone length?

Federica
February 13th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Anje, the Lower Himalayas made me laugh so hard.
:lol:

Lavendersugar
February 16th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Official awkward length? ;) Well it is for me anyway! But in all seriousness maybe collarbone length?

It is so awkward! My hair seems to engulf me or creep down my shirts. I have escape artist hair so I never wear it up.