PDA

View Full Version : Recomendations for a good, gentle shampoo?

3 Cat Night
February 9th, 2015, 11:44 AM
I recently realized how harsh my shampoo is. I need to find one that is gentle, but that still cleans. Preferably something affordable. Do any of you have a shampoo that you love?

schnibbles
February 9th, 2015, 11:47 AM
I find Nature's Gate Aloe to be very gentle. I have heard that Ren Pure (spell?) is supposed to be gentle but I have no experience with that one.

3 Cat Night
February 9th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Thanks for your response. I'll investigate it.

endlessly
February 9th, 2015, 01:39 PM
I've been using a solid shampoo bar from Lush called Trichomania for the past few months and have found it to be very gentle. It's a rich, creamy coconut shampoo bar meant for dry/fluffy hair, but it still leaves your hair feeling clean without any excess residue.

It's $9.95 online, but if you go in store you can select any size or even ask for a small sample to try first to see if it's right for you. If you do have a store near you, I definitely recommend stopping in because like I said, they will provide you with samples to try first if you ask and that way, you can make sure it works for you before investing any money.

Otherwise, if you head to your local drugstore and find one that seems interesting, ask about the return policy first. Most stores are more than willing to take back a product if you don't like it and you have a receipt. Hope this helps!