PDA

View Full Version : Long or Short?

M.McDonough
February 7th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Since the majority of the members here are actually women or girls, I have a question for you. Generally, we know that women like guys with short hair, but I just can't believe that there are girls who actually like long hair on men.
So do you like short or long hair on guys? :D

Oh look at that I forgot to upload a picture.

just got out of the shower..lol
http://i.imgur.com/lj6DQ2y.jpg

Sarahlabyrinth
February 7th, 2015, 01:09 PM
I don't mind either - as long as it is healthy, well cared for hair. Though all my SO's have had short hair.

Obsidian
February 7th, 2015, 01:12 PM
I like both but if its long, not too long. APL is plenty long enough for most guys.

spidermom
February 7th, 2015, 01:15 PM
It depends on the guy, but in general, for me, the longer the better.

My husband's hair is ultra-short, ugly short.

midnight_blue
February 7th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Love long hair on men! I kind of see it as more of the norm, my brothers both have long hair, my son has long hair, I know quite a few men with long hair. As long as it's cared for, I'm happy!

battles
February 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Not too fussed about length, but I absolutely love curls on men. DBF has the most beautiful curls.

Ambrielle
February 7th, 2015, 02:41 PM
i find long hair more attractive than short hair on men and as long as it is well look after. My partner has collarbone length hair and most of my previous partners had long hair too.

endlessly
February 7th, 2015, 03:14 PM
Honestly, it depends on the man. When I meet the perfect man whose interests, hopes, and dreams are similar to mine, I really wouldn't care what his hair looked like. If he did happen to have long-ish hair, it would probably be easier for him to understand my obsession with my own, but it definitely isn't a deal breaker. I won't lie though, more than once I've been tempted by a handsome face and a gorgeous head of hair, but I need the whole package.

lapushka
February 7th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I like it short. From a buzz cut all the way to a page boy cut length is fine. Longer... not so much. Although, it depends on the guy as well.

MINAKO
February 7th, 2015, 04:19 PM
give me a boy with shiny black straight hair. any length will be fine. i used to like only short hair but i dont really see myself turning someone dow who is generally hot in case he has a ponytail. it really depends if it suits him.

Avis
February 7th, 2015, 04:25 PM
For me personally, I like hair that's about 3-5 inches from root to tip. SO keeps his hair about that length. Sometimes I'll see a guy with a great head of hair (not necessarily long, but in good condition) and that, I think, is more attractive than length.

divinedobbie
February 7th, 2015, 04:54 PM
I only like short. If it can fit into a ponytail, ew.

Echileruwen
February 7th, 2015, 05:13 PM
I prefer it somewhat short, but not too short. Most of the time when I see a guy with long hair it's dirty and unkept, and that's a big turnoff. It has to be clean and look like he takes care of it.

Pamala513
February 7th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Long hair only...bald yuck!

DweamGoiL
February 7th, 2015, 05:25 PM
For me, it depends on the guy, too! For the most part, a lot of men can't get away with long hair. It needs to be kept clean and neat and in good condition. Long hair does not hide a receding hair line and there is a point that it's just time to just give it up. Since I work in a business office environment, you hardly see men with long hair. Hair is usually neatly trimmed and facial hair is also neatly groomed (no ZZ Top beards or the like). As a general rule, I prefer men with short hair, but have also seen some really HOT men with hair around BSL.

lapushka
February 7th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Long hair only...bald yuck!

Plenty of men in my family are bald. It's beyond your control. :shrug: Nothing they can do, it's not anyone's fault.

Doreen
February 7th, 2015, 05:37 PM
I prefer any length longer than a buzzcut, just because it is nice to have something soft there to stroke/pet/etc.

chen bao jun
February 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I think depending on the man can look handsome either way. Past a certain age though, unfortunately long hair makes a man less employable in the more high earning jobs. And then when they retire, they mostly don't have hair, most men my age are bald.

I thought hubby would go bald as he looks like his father who was bald as an egg, but he has very thick hait. Baldness in guys doesn't bother me though. But comb overs make me snicker. I do love men to have beards and be hairy though. I love very male men with deep voices and facial hair and that man smell. You can be li k e that with either long hair, short hair or pattern baldness.

chen bao jun
February 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I think depending on the man can look handsome either way. Past a certain age though, unfortunately long hair makes a man less employable in the more high earning jobs. And then when they retire, they mostly don't have hair, most men my age are bald.

I thought hubby would go bald as he looks like his father who was bald as an egg, but he has very thick hait. Baldness in guys doesn't bother me though. But comb overs make me snicker. I do love men to have beards and be hairy though. I love very male men with deep voices and facial hair and that man smell. You can be li k e that with either long hair, short hair or pattern baldness.

GreenFairy
February 7th, 2015, 06:07 PM
the hairier the better

spidermom
February 7th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Depends on the job, chen bao jun. One of the doctors at the hospital where I used to work had a braid that ended about tailbone. It was magnificent!

Carolyn
February 7th, 2015, 09:03 PM
I'm too concerned with my hair to care how a guy wears his hair. Mens hair barely registers in my mind. I'd suck at being able to describe a male suspect. However once in a blue moon I will ogle a guy with a nice ponytail.

trolleypup
February 8th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Depends. Some guys look really good with long hair, others look good with short or bald.

I'll note that there certainly are women would like and prefer very long hair...

Rebecka
February 8th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Long! But not longer than mine, then I get jealous :(

eloquence
February 8th, 2015, 02:25 AM
Long hair on men is super sexy and unique. MMMMMM HMMMM. :crush:

vega
February 8th, 2015, 02:32 AM
It really depends on the guy also in some areas it's looked down on especially if it's untidy and unkept but I do like nice long hair on guys

Begemot
February 8th, 2015, 02:35 AM
It depends but usually I really prefer long haired guys. Also

the hairier the better

:o

KittyBird
February 8th, 2015, 04:59 AM
Short or no hair at all! My ex regularly shaved all his hair off, and DBF has short hair. Long hair on men can look nice, but I'm not particularly attracted to it. I'm very attracted to facial hair though! DBF usually has a big, bushy beard, and I love it :cool:

wrinkledamanda
February 8th, 2015, 06:40 AM
There are not enough guys with long hair, in my opinion! Long hair, undercuts, manbuns, and whatever you call Leonardo Dicaprio's hair in Titanic. I love, love, love them. I dislike very short hair.

Panth
February 8th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Generally, we know that women like guys with short hair, but I just can't believe that there are girls who actually like long hair on men.

Why is it so unbelievable?

Different people like different things. Anyway, it's hardly as if short hair on men is anything more than a current cultural norm. It's not inherently linked to masculinity or male attractiveness - as can be seen by the different hair lengths and styles adopted by men in other cultures and historically.

hannabiss
February 8th, 2015, 06:49 AM
Long hair all day baby!! Or a bald man. i hate the in between lengths i either want hair to the shoulders and longer or chrome dome. My Bf would grow his hair long (it was long when we met) but alas he has been afflicted with balding and therefor bald to the bone. Which makes him look good too.

neko_kawaii
February 8th, 2015, 08:14 AM
I find the idea that women can dictate the length of their partners hair about as ridiculous as the idea that men or employers can dictate hair length.

Attraction is personal, and in the end personality is more important for the long term than appearance. But yes, ALL my partners have had long hair.

Mimha
February 8th, 2015, 08:27 AM
Interesting question !... Lol. I will ponder it a little bit differently :

When it comes to my male friends, I don't care how they prefer to wear their hair (or what is their private life, religion, ethnicity, etc.). Their hair length has nothing to do with the fact that I appreciate their company, conversation, loyalty, friendship, etc.

But when it comes to a potential partner (the man I wish to be at my side with pride and the father of my children), it's another story. As there is a "sex and reproduction" issue, some partners will simply fall out of the range of eligibility. For me, an "eligible" partner must look... like a man, with no possible doubts at all. It means that he may have long hair only if his hair is a plus to his already virile look and attitude (virile doesn't mean that he cannot be fine and elegant). There should be no ambiguity. A beautiful male face can afford long hair with style and be outrageously sexy.

I usually prefer brown mediterranean looking men though, with a male bone structure, square chin, dark eyebrows. An effeminate pale blond young Botticelli guy with long hair on his head and no visible hair on the chin/legs/arms doesn't fall into the range of what I consider sexually attractive. Because that's the point, isn't it ? :D (Maybe a Viking-like kind of blond could be OK ?? ^^). I don't even mention a guy who is babying his hair in front of the mirror, updoing it into buns and braids, with hair-toys, and all these sooo feminine graceful and sensual gestures !... For me, this belongs to the women's world. Period. It's as disturbing as finding my man with a skirt and make-up. How could I feel attracted by someone of the opposite sex who uses such powerful seduction tools that typically belongs to my own sex ??

Narrow-mindedness or just a natural selective animal behavior ? I don't know and I don't really care. I don't mean to offend anyone. I just express my own preferences, whatever conscious or unconscious are the reasons that motivate them.

EdG
February 8th, 2015, 08:55 AM
When I first joined this board, I was greeted by cries of "We need more long-haired men!"

I am now surrounded by beautiful long-haired women. I fail to see a problem with that. :cloud9:
Ed

Zebra Fish
February 8th, 2015, 11:02 AM
The only thing that will, for sure, make me turn after a guy, is long hair :p When I first met my SO, the only thing coz of what I remembered him later, was his hair (curly and long). We were both in other relationships then. Over a year (or more :confused:) later, we met again (he cut his hair in the meantime and keeping it still short :/) and I knew who he was just coz of the hair (disappointed he cut it tho) :o I would never pressure on someone, but prefer long hair :)

SnottyDotty
February 8th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Walking down the street a guy with long hair is more likely to turn my head especially if it was in a "manbun"... phwoar.

My fiancé currently has SL hair but I would find him equally attractive with any hair style because he's beautiful inside and out and hair wouldn't change that.

MissAlida
February 8th, 2015, 11:33 AM
I like short hair on men. But in the end, personality matters most. I wouldn't care about hair, if I liked what's under the hair. :)

Angels+Eyeliner
February 8th, 2015, 11:34 AM
I like clean hair on men. I don't care what length. A couple of my exes (in my bob days) had longer hair than I did and that was fine. But if it smelled or was visibly dirty (and I mean powder paint, dust, bits of stuff, not just sebum or a bit of grease) then that's a problem. Then again, I haven't been with any of my exes (of any gender) because of their looks.

I think that everyone looks best with hair they can look after, and most men's lifestyles fits a shorter hairstyle. But I'm strongly in favour of people doing whatever they like regardless of who thinks that's hot or not/

laceyfairy
February 8th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I don't know about men but in terms of attraction, everyone I have dated has had short hair. On the other hand, we're no longer together. I'd never thought about it. I suppose some women are attracted to men with long hair. The 'man bun' trend has been very lauded in recent months.

Hootenanny
February 8th, 2015, 11:38 AM

We have similar taste in men! :D I love beards and deep voices, plus that manly scent, mmmmm! And I'm open on the hair thing: long, short, bald... it's all good! My DH is balding, for the record, and he looks fine to me! (Although he personally would prefer to have his hair back.)

Vivalagina
February 8th, 2015, 12:38 PM
My husband has had short hair since I've known him. He's in the military and it can't touch his ears. It's crazy thick so he has to keep to keep it very, very short. Objectively, it would be beautiful long, but I strongly prefer it short.

Dona
February 8th, 2015, 12:40 PM
It depends on the man and the hair. I think I prefer short, but if the hair looks healthy and taken care of, long hair can be very nice!

sjlaurence
February 8th, 2015, 12:48 PM
When I first joined this board, I was greeted by cries of "We need more long-haired men!"

I am now surrounded by beautiful long-haired women. I fail to see a problem with that. :cloud9:
Ed

I think the above reply wins :).

In reply to the original question though: I personally fall for the guy's personality and then I appreciate his appearance. I will say I'm not very attracted to short hair on a man, but that doesn't stop him from being attractive in other ways.

irishlady
February 8th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I much prefer long hair on men, although it does depend on the guy. My boyfriend has lovely thick hair, he did have it long a few years ago, but has it short now. He looks good with short hair, but I liked his long hair. Pity he refuses to grow it out again :(

cathair
February 8th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Usually one extreme or the other. Long or bald. Must say I didn't find my ex fussing over his hair very attractive. Partly because most of it didn't make sense? A lot of what he did wasn't good for it (like ripping off the ends if they got tangled), even though it was very long. I don't know. Can't say I am overly fussed, there are more important qualities.

gwenalyn
February 8th, 2015, 04:10 PM
To me, the only bad hair is trying-to-disguise-baldness hair.

That said, beautiful long hair on a man definitely turns my head. I think it indicates a streak of non-conformity/counter-culturalism which I find attractive.

eloquence
February 8th, 2015, 04:21 PM
I am honestly shocked at the lack of appreciation for long-haired men! Here, of all places.

MoonlitWitch
February 8th, 2015, 04:26 PM
I LOVE long hair on men. My husbands is short but if he could grow it out he would. :D

ashke50
February 8th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I love long hair on men, provided its looked after. Sadly my husband doesnt want to have long hair (although he does very much like long hair on me, which is fortunate!)

BrightEyes
February 8th, 2015, 05:33 PM
I think it depends on the man. If he has any curl or wave to his hair, I love it when it is a little longer (no longer than shoulder length). But some men look really nice with short hair too. My ex would have looked awful with long hair.

ShDiHa
February 8th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Um, both? Depends on the facial features. Love a guy with shoulder length hair, but also a guy with a close crop.

TaterTot
February 8th, 2015, 10:54 PM
I like long and short - like close cut sides and longer in the middle

M.McDonough
February 9th, 2015, 04:15 AM
I am honestly shocked at the lack of appreciation for long-haired men! Here, of all places.

So am I :/

the hairier the better

Awesome. It's good to see girls who appreciate long hair on men :)

Short or no hair at all! My ex regularly shaved all his hair off, and DBF has short hair. Long hair on men can look nice, but I'm not particularly attracted to it. I'm very attracted to facial hair though! DBF usually has a big, bushy beard, and I love it :cool:

That's a bit weird cuz most girls don't like facial hair. I guess it's just a personal preference after all :/

Are you saying that the possibility of going bald increases with long hair?!!?!?!?

skyblue
February 9th, 2015, 04:36 AM
Long hair on men

Mainesongbird
February 9th, 2015, 07:50 AM
I like long hair on a guy, as others said, if it is taken care of. A guy I liked had gorgeous curls and I like long, but not too long, like shoulder length. Definitely enough to run my fingers through. My personal preference though!

M.McDonough
February 10th, 2015, 09:24 AM
any more comments?!

Swan Maiden
February 10th, 2015, 09:33 AM
I am a sucker for a healthy head of * long hair on men.

Jorja
February 10th, 2015, 11:26 AM
We have similar taste in men! :D I love beards and deep voices, plus that manly scent, mmmmm! And I'm open on the hair thing: long, short, bald... it's all good! My DH is balding, for the record, and he looks fine to me! (Although he personally would prefer to have his hair back.)

Add me to that list! I like viking type men. Long haired manly men, hairy chests lol. One day ............ sigh :P

callahanwade
February 10th, 2015, 12:28 PM
I like long hair on guys as long as they take care of it properly and know how to style it. I've seen far too many guys with lank hair worn loose or ponytails tied back so tight and smooth that they don't have any volume around their face, which in my opinion is not flattering on men. I think it's difficult to get long hair on men to look good, since men are not taught how to style long hair and most long hair styles are designed for women, so they don't always suit male features.

I really love the man bun trend that's been going on, since I think it's flattering on a wide variety of men. And with that style, guys can grow their hair as long as they like. But whether wearing their hair in a bun, ponytail, braids, or loose, I think guys with long hair look best when their hair is somewhat messy, with volume on the crown.

Azy
February 10th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Love long hair on men especially on mine :) he has THE most gorgeous curls ever!

Ghirazel
February 10th, 2015, 01:13 PM
I have a tenancy towards men with long hair. It makes them stand out from the rest of the male crowd. But I don't like facial hair or excessive body hair. I prefer men clean shaven.

molljo
February 11th, 2015, 10:16 AM
I like long hair on guys as long as they take care of it properly and know how to style it. I've seen far too many guys with lank hair worn loose or ponytails tied back so tight and smooth that they don't have any volume around their face, which in my opinion is not flattering on men. I think it's difficult to get long hair on men to look good, since men are not taught how to style long hair and most long hair styles are designed for women, so they don't always suit male features.

I really love the man bun trend that's been going on, since I think it's flattering on a wide variety of men. And with that style, guys can grow their hair as long as they like. But whether wearing their hair in a bun, ponytail, braids, or loose, I think guys with long hair look best when their hair is somewhat messy, with volume on the crown.

I agree with all of this 100%. For me, it's all about the condition of the hair itself and whether the dude knows how to style it properly. I utterly despise the scraped-back ponytail with ratty length look that I tend to associate with long haired dudes. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Even though I find Jared Leto kind of a twerp, I think it's good that he's in the public eye if only to show guys that pretty hair long hair on a man can be styled well and remain masculine.

Bananfot
February 11th, 2015, 02:27 PM
check out this man!!! I alwasy love when he post in instagram!:thud: But its wierd that we are alomoast hair twins! XD

http://facebook.com/brockohurn

Here is his FB profile:popcorn:

butter52
February 11th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Since when women generally like men with short hair? Ive never heard about that.

TrapperCreekD
February 11th, 2015, 02:50 PM
The link isn't working for me, but I know who you mean. https://raberry65.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/drooling-emoticon.gif :thud::crush:

Me, I love a man with a mane. Obviously hair isn't more important than overall personality, and not a deal breaker, but aesthetically speaking - which is the purpose of this thread, right? - I definitely prefer long hair. Depending on the guy, my favorite length falls between the Neal Caffrey cut (https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2785244291/82c943b3178cb9cb69263f308b7f2aae.png) at the shortest to the equivalent of BSL. A little scruff or trimmed beard without being a total wooly mammoth everywhere else doesn't hurt either. :o

Bananfot
February 11th, 2015, 02:54 PM
oh buuu... check out his insta in stead... i don`t use FB as much.

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/30406477/

lapushka
February 11th, 2015, 03:04 PM
oh buuu... check out his insta in stead... i don`t use FB as much.

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/30406477/

Sorry but I don't have instagram so I can't look at your link! And the FB link didn't work either.

jpitt
February 11th, 2015, 03:06 PM
As a guy growing his hair out and at about shoulder length, I have found a lot of ladies seem to be fans of my hair while others aren't, as with anything.

redeyedtreefr0g
February 11th, 2015, 03:11 PM
I like both, both only if it looks clean and tidy.
I can't stand disheveled beards or dreadlocks. I absolutely love the masses of tiny long braids I see on black people.

My husband can't grow his hair long- his whole head turns into a poof and he can't manage to tame it and be patient until it gets longer to see if it will change into something manageable. He had managed a few inches, and he would comb it backward with gel that would turn his head stiff like a helmet- but then he couldn't stand for anything to touch his head because it hurt. We didn't have the Beetle at the time- so usually he got to the point where he couldn't drive comfortably because his hair would touch the roof.
As a toddler, he had beautiful long blonde curls.

I dislike ALL wrestlers with long hair, however, because they leave it loose and it is usually dripping wet with a look that just screams oily and unwashed to me. It hangs in their face and it drives me insane! I do realize that it probably serves to keep the hair from getting stuck on skin or pinched in armpits- but a ponytail or biker ponytail or a nice braid would do the same thing. Just ick! That one wrestler in the white undershirt and jeans, with his sweaty body and that beard and his hair.... I have to turn away from the television- he makes me queasy. I don't understand why I have such a reaction to him.

meteor
February 11th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Hmm, I don't think I have a preference for hair length on other people, actually. I really like seeing variety of textures, lengths, colors... On men, as long as it's in good condition, any hair (or lack thereof) looks fine to me. :)

DeadlyUnicorn
February 11th, 2015, 06:00 PM
The longer the better! :D My fiance refuses to grow his hair out though.. I wish he would grow it to my length, he says it's to much of a hassle :) He used to have a buzz cut ALL the time.. Luckily I've convinced him to grow it out a little bit and he looks much better. The almost bald look is soo not for him....

Bananfot
February 12th, 2015, 12:25 AM
Sorry but I don't have instagram so I can't look at your link! And the FB link didn't work either.

I found a google:) I never get tierd of looking at him:thud:

https://www.google.no/search?q=brock+o%27hurn&biw=1366&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2VTcVNWME4v8ywPW7YCwBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Majorane
February 12th, 2015, 01:26 AM
I find the idea that women can dictate the length of their partners hair about as ridiculous as the idea that men or employers can dictate hair length.

Attraction is personal, and in the end personality is more important for the long term than appearance. But yes, ALL my partners have had long hair.

I agree with you. We're all "we aren't here to decorate YOUR world!" when someone asks advice on how to convince the wife to keep it long, and then we go all "well men's hair can be like this and this but only if...."? Nah. Sure, I do have my preferences, but my Italian does not agree with me on that, and that is that.

Yeah, me too! Because if we're talking preferences: I LOVE long hair on men. I personally don't prefer a buzzcut (especially on my guy) but he has had it done a few times, and while I didn't think it was the sexiest look on him, I buzzed him myself. I really do appreciate he doesn't do a buzz any more because he knows I like it better when he has hair, I know he doesn't buzz partially for me.

Why is it so hard to believe women can find long hair attractive on men? Through history, longer hair on everyone has always been the norm more than it was exception, in all societies. Short hair is the deviation, really.

And in the end I like tall men, short men, hairy men, smooth men, groomed men, rough men, maned men, bozzed men. dark men and pale men. I just like men, men are fun :D

lapushka
February 12th, 2015, 04:35 AM
I found a google:) I never get tierd of looking at him:thud:

https://www.google.no/search?q=brock+o%27hurn&biw=1366&bih=653&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2VTcVNWME4v8ywPW7YCwBA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Woow the testosterone! :lol:

M.McDonough
February 12th, 2015, 05:13 AM
The longer the better! :D My fiance refuses to grow his hair out though.. I wish he would grow it to my length, he says it's to much of a hassle :) He used to have a buzz cut ALL the time.. Luckily I've convinced him to grow it out a little bit and he looks much better. The almost bald look is soo not for him....

You have a fiance? you're 18

FuzzyBlackWaves
February 12th, 2015, 05:31 AM
I find long hair to be a very attractive trait in men. I don't really care about condition, either, as long as it's kept hygienic (not oily or full of treatable dandruff etc). There are some men I've seen that suit shorter better, but in general most men look better to me if they have long hair - anywhere from shoulder length+. My partner used to have short back and sides but he's grown it a little since we got together (I wouldn't dream of telling him what to do with his own appearance, we were just friends for a long time before so he knew my preference). I doubt he'll ever have long hair because of his job and personal preference so I've contented myself by just playing with my own. xD

Majorane
February 12th, 2015, 05:53 AM
You have a fiance? you're 18

There are many people here that marry young, or have a fiance at a young age. In almost all countries around the world it's legal to be engaged at 18.

Byt why did you find it a hard to believe idea that women could find men with long hair attractive?

M.McDonough
February 12th, 2015, 07:11 AM
There are many people here that marry young, or have a fiance at a young age. In almost all countries around the world it's legal to be engaged at 18.

Byt why did you find it a hard to believe idea that women could find men with long hair attractive?

I don't know..I've been told that many times I guess.

Majorane
February 12th, 2015, 01:10 PM
I don't know..I've been told that many times I guess.

Oh. But people say weird things all the time, and besides everyone is different :) But, to answer your question, I say long hair on men can be very smexy. 8) Although hair is not a decicing factor for choosing a mate, but then again I don't think it is a deciding factor for the majority of people. Male AND female.

Lady Mary
February 12th, 2015, 01:15 PM
I've dated men with long and short hair. As long as someone takes care of their hair, I'm happy either way. My favorite haircut however is probably the 1940’s dapper looking cut, longer on the top with the sides short. Kind of like these. (https://damiandazz.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/the-haircut-all-men-should-get/) My husband has something like that.

yahirwaO.o
February 12th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I like myself long but not crazy long and feel a lot more confident and just more me..... I dont mind other guys, I have some folks that totally look 10 times better with logish hair....

I know a guy from Norway that totally looks out of from an scandinavian fairytale with knee, golden blonde hair usually worned in a braid, he is seriously....lets say pretty that makes me doubt sometimes my sexuality LOL

MagicalMystery
February 12th, 2015, 11:04 PM
My husband has gorgeous ebony locks. He has it layered to his shoulders and I have the major hots for it.

MagicalMystery
February 12th, 2015, 11:06 PM
My almost 2 year old son Jude has some lovely blonde curls too! I call him my cupid. :)

Alien Girl
February 13th, 2015, 01:45 AM
My boyfriend had nearly elbow length hair when we first started dating. He's had long hair since he was a kid, cut it in middle school, but since 14 years old has been letting it grow. His hair is actually longer than mine :P We both got our hair cut and got japanese perms last year haha. His hair is almost arm pit length now, mine is shoulder length. We're both trying to get waist length hair :)

Rebecka
February 13th, 2015, 01:50 PM
the hairier the better

https://lovefromsarah.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/sloth-smile.jpg

I love sloths <3

-Fern
February 13th, 2015, 08:34 PM
I personally love men with long hair. So long as it's clean and not overly damaged (same as you would want on a long-haired female!). I have dated men with smooth, fine hair and thick, curly hair, and it is all manly and handsome. ^_^

M.McDonough
February 14th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Good, thanks guys! :)

nikkipeachy
February 14th, 2015, 12:49 PM
It depends on the man. My husband is in the military, so I'm definitely used to short. He had waist length hair when he was a teenager though, and it's nice in the pictures.

summergreen
February 14th, 2015, 12:51 PM
I love long hair on men and I love ponytails on men too :)

LauraLongLocks
February 14th, 2015, 02:26 PM
My husband is in the military, and so his hair is short. I have two brothers who have had their hair both long and short, and I prefer their hair long. If my husband wants to grow out his hair after he leaves the military, I support him in that effort. I don't know how it will look on him. He has a rounded face and is short in stature. It might look great, or it might look weird. My 9 year old and 7 year old sons want to grow theirs out. Right now they both are sporting a mullet look. I hate the half-grown mullet look, so I am going to have them trim the back until the front catches up. My 3 year old son had his hair grown to a chin-length bob and then he took scissors to the front of it and brought it right down to scalp length. So, we buzzed the rest of it off for him. My 22 month old son has baby fuzz still, and I'm hoping to let it grow until he is old enough to decide on his own. I know that there will be pressure from friends and family to cut it short though. My 17 and 19 year old sons do not like their hair to look even a little bit shaggy. They prefer to keep it almost military-length short. All my sons, my brothers, and my husband are handsome menfolk, so I don't think it really matters. Healthy, clean hair is important to me, whatever the length. Man-buns are attractive to me. I also like men with twin braids. Men with hair accessories look great, as long as they aren't feminine-looking hair toys. They need to be masculine in appearance. I haven't seen a flexi8 that I think would look good on a guy, but there are plenty of hair forks and hair sticks that look great for men.

lapushka
February 14th, 2015, 04:42 PM
I haven't seen a flexi8 that I think would look good on a guy, but there are plenty of hair forks and hair sticks that look great for men.

The ones with the celtic knot might be an option? I have those because they are the most minimalist and plain looking. I thought they'd go with everything.

ClassicAim
February 14th, 2015, 04:43 PM
long haired men for me, but i wouldn't reject someone based on their hair length

AmberJewel
February 14th, 2015, 04:59 PM
Definitely short. In movies, games, etc., I think the longer, shaggy look is kinda cool; but in real life long hair on guys creeps me out. I think guys look more confident and manly with short hair.

flemeister
February 14th, 2015, 06:26 PM
The ones with the celtic knot might be an option? I have those because they are the most minimalist and plain looking. I thought they'd go with everything.
That's the one I use for work in a lazy wrap bun. Celtic knot black nickel, though I tried spray painting it matte black to make it more discrete. Might just remove the paint actually and make a quiet feature of it -- nothing over the top, just nice. :)

M.McDonough
February 17th, 2015, 05:00 AM
Definitely short. In movies, games, etc., I think the longer, shaggy look is kinda cool; but in real life long hair on guys creeps me out. I think guys look more confident and manly with short hair.

Hair on guys creeps you out?

lapushka
February 17th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Hair on guys creeps you out?

It's different for everyone. Best not to judge. :shrug: