PDA

View Full Version : Is this APL?

elvenelk
February 6th, 2015, 05:48 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/v13zjlu97/IMAG3616_1.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/v13zjlu97/)

yogagirl
February 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM
I'd say yes! Looks like inch over APL actually :) and may I also add, your hair looks GREAT! Really healthy and full!

elvenelk
February 6th, 2015, 05:54 PM
OMG Thank you. Thats my first compliment ;)))

Avis
February 6th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Looks like it to me. If you still have doubts, you can always wrap a towel around yourself right under your arms and feel where the hair ends. That's what I did when I was trying to figure out if I'd hit APL. Your hair is looking shiny and beautiful. :)

elvenelk
February 6th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Looks like it to me. If you still have doubts, you can always wrap a towel around yourself right under your arms and feel where the hair ends. That's what I did when I was trying to figure out if I'd hit APL. Your hair is looking shiny and beautiful. :)

OMG i'm blushing.. thank you :) I almost never have it out. Its always tied up. Wash once a week. brush with fingers only and use argan oil on the very tips every now and then. no heat

skeletonous
February 6th, 2015, 06:41 PM
To me it looks like you're well on your way to BSL :) I'd do the towel check just to see though. Your hair is gorgeous, keep it up! :thumbsup:

elvenelk
February 6th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Thank you. I don't seem to get much appreciation out in the real world lol. Guys with long hair tend to be painted with the bohemian/hippy brush. I kinda try to break that mould. :)

skeletonous
February 6th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Thank you. I don't seem to get much appreciation out in the real world lol. Guys with long hair tend to be painted with the bohemian/hippy brush. I kinda try to break that mould. :)

You're welcome :o and that's great, I'm sure you'll get lots of support here when you need it!

Sarahlabyrinth
February 6th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Your hair looks awesome! And certainly APL! :)

tokugawa.miyako
February 6th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Definitely APL! It looks kind of wavy from the photo, so maybe it's even a bit longer when straight? Either way, good job. :)

elvenelk
February 6th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Domo Arigato Tokugawa. Anata no Kami Nagai soshte totemo Kerei desu. :)

tokugawa.miyako
February 6th, 2015, 07:35 PM
You're welcome! I'm surprised I got any of that; it's been a loooong time since I've read Japanese haha. ;)

yogagirl
February 7th, 2015, 07:51 AM
OMG Thank you. Thats my first compliment ;)))
You are very welcome! The compliment is well deserved. It seems like your hair is loving your routine! How long are you thinking about growing?

Not sure if you are in the US, but I'm going to guess so by your comment. I had a bunch of long haired guy friends growing up and going to school/university in Europe. None of them were hippies actually (not that it matters.) There seems to be less prejudice against long haired guys over there, at least where I lived. So don't let it get to you, just think of yourself as more worldly than the ones throwing their prejudices at you :)

lapushka
February 7th, 2015, 08:13 AM
Yes, it is. Congratulations! :)

yahirwaO.o
February 7th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Its certainly longer than APL and more close to BSL....... Your hair has that shine factor that makes it look almost perfect!!!!!!!

yahirwaO.o
February 7th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Ouuh your a guy.... well awesome too, hair is still fantastic.... you are more close to say Chest Lenght than BSl.... we techinically dont need to wear bras.... except for some over- weight men who should give it a try really.... But yeah u get the idea dude!!! LOL

elvenelk
February 12th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Ouuh your a guy.... well awesome too, hair is still fantastic.... you are more close to say Chest Lenght than BSl.... we techinically dont need to wear bras.... except for some over- weight men who should give it a try really.... But yeah u get the idea dude!!! LOL
looool oh wow thats funny :rollin: thanks

Yogagirl thanks :) I don know just long enough to look long i guess. :) My current routine is just to wash once a week and oil the tips. thats it. simples.

Thanks Lapushka