PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Silicone Free Conditioner - UK

ClassicAim
February 2nd, 2015, 07:53 AM
Hello all,
I am on the look out for a cheap silicone free conditioner available in the UK. Its for my Pre-poo's so it doesn't have to be great because I'm going to mix it with oils anyway. Preferably under £5.

Many thanks,
ClassicAim

Ambrielle
February 2nd, 2015, 08:26 AM
I know they get tresemme naturals nourishing moisture silicone free conditioner over there. I used to get it from tescos, a huge bottle was 4.99. There is also the inecto coconut conditioner, this last one didn't do much for my hair though.

JustPam
February 2nd, 2015, 08:35 AM
I use Tresemme Naturals, I try and catch it when it's half price. I also used to use Superdrugs "Extracts" range which was quite good if you want a nice smelling one.

ClassicAim
February 2nd, 2015, 10:25 AM
Thank you so much guys! I'll look more into these and figure out which would be most convenient/ cheapest in my area (because i'm living in a very small town at the moment )

kaydana
February 2nd, 2015, 10:42 AM
ASDA Smart price conditioner. It's 24p for 500ml. If you want something a little richer, the argan oil conditioner they sell in poundshops is brilliant.

Almost all cheap conditioners are silicone free, they just don't make a big song and dance about it.

Jorja
February 2nd, 2015, 10:52 AM
Sainsburys do a big pump bottle of coconut silicone free, it's a couple of pound I think. If you can't get on with coconut like me, then I highly recommend Boots cheapo blue one, about 70p, it smells nice and soapy like Matey bubble bath if you're old enough to remember that! It cleans really well and I've had no trouble with build up from it.

I can't find the tresseme silicone free one anymore though.

Also, Superdrug has its own range of lovely smelling cone free conditioners. The raspberry and macadamia nut one smells good enough to eat.

cathair
February 2nd, 2015, 04:57 PM
I think you've got lots of good options already, but here's some more. Eversleek and Everriche by Loreal are cone free. Their shampoos are sulphate free, but not cone free though! Think I have a blue Gliss one from the Poundshop that is stuffed full of protein and cone free too if I recall correctly. Don't recommend Inecto at all, made my hair all splity.

ClassicAim
February 3rd, 2015, 04:12 AM
thank you so much everyone! over the next week i'm going into the town center and i'll update you on which ones i get :)

lapushka
February 3rd, 2015, 10:11 AM
The Inecto cocos one? If that's still being made.

ClassicAim
February 6th, 2015, 05:30 AM
Hello everyone, I picked up the Argan oil conditioner for Poundland, Macadamia oil extract conditioner from poundland or 99p store (cannot remember which now) and lastly the boots essentials conditioner from boots :)