PDA

View Full Version : *blush* Got a Hair Compliment Today!

DweamGoiL
January 31st, 2015, 08:23 PM
Yes, I don't get these often :) I had to share this one with you all because only you all would understand.

Today, I went to the salon to get a cut from TBL to WL. I plan to maintain somewhere between those 2 markers. The young woman who washed my hair also had long hair. She had a ponytail, but judging by the looks of it, I would guesstimate somewhere at MBL. I walked over to the sink and when I took down my bun she said "Wow, you have really nice hair!" I was so flattered. Then, as she was about to turn on the water she began kinda pawing my hair for a little while. She was stroking it. She then turned on the water and was so careful to not to turn on the water too hot. When she conditioned my hair, she didn't grab it in a ponytail and try to rip through it with a comb as usually happens. She just conditioned it and didn't comb it until after she rinsed it. I definitely let her know she did a great job and that I was so glad she understood how to treat long hair. We chatted about hair for a little bit and then I went over to the stylist. She made it such a nice visit.

Anyone else get some feel good hair compliments lately?

caromarpie
January 31st, 2015, 08:44 PM
oh I am jealous of you. Wish I could find a place near me that will understand long hair. But this many of my coworkers notice that I have long hair and asked if they can touch it. I ad them in 4 ropes braids. Everyone was making nice compliment so for a change it was fun. And even a young guy was asking me about my routine it was fun.

Chocowalnut
February 1st, 2015, 12:18 AM
Congrats :p your hair is very pretty!

momschicklets
February 1st, 2015, 06:50 AM
Your hair is stunning! I can't wait until I get a compliment like that :joy:

lapushka
February 1st, 2015, 07:04 AM
I like the fact that you had a great salon visit even *more* than the compliments. :D

Carolyn
February 1st, 2015, 08:06 AM
Isn't it wonderful to find someone who is careful with your hair? It's so nice to have a long hair chat with a like minded person. And here's another compliment...your hair is so pretty!

DweamGoiL
February 1st, 2015, 08:08 AM
I like the fact that you had a great salon visit even *more* than the compliments. :D

Me, too! At this place, they are usually pretty good, but she made it amp up to great.

Thanks for the hair love ladies :cloud9:

LeMimi13
February 1st, 2015, 08:33 AM
I wishI could find a stylist like that..

jacqueline101
February 1st, 2015, 09:21 AM
A great stylist makes going to the salon great.

DweamGoiL
February 1st, 2015, 09:53 AM
A great stylist makes going to the salon great.

Fully agree

jacqueline101
February 1st, 2015, 11:02 AM
Fully agree

I miss my last stylist. She was funny and great. I just don't have the funding anymore.