PDA

View Full Version : Wanted-would LOVE to see pics of Classic/2b or combos with lots of layers

Ypena3
January 31st, 2015, 04:44 AM
:bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowt ome::magic::magic: Trying to make a decision on putting in some layers. Seeing pics of any messy, wavy or even lioness type pics would be great! No luck finding much at the classic length like this on the internet. Need your help!

lapushka
January 31st, 2015, 05:19 AM
Why don't you show us a picture of your hair?

You can't see most pictures that are in albums here anyway (you need at least 25 quality posts for that).

Also, it comes off -at least to me- as a little creepy when someone with 3 posts asks for pictures. Sorry!

Ypena3
January 31st, 2015, 09:54 AM
I haven't had anyone take pics of my hair so I can post them. Sorry if you are creeped out, no need to respond. However, I am an almost 50 year old mother of three, grandmother of three 1/2 (one on the way in April) and just getting ideas to make changes to my own hair. Rest assured, I won't expect any response until I can get a picture of my own hair posted....God bless you.

Kina
January 31st, 2015, 10:46 AM
:bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowtome::bowt ome::magic::magic: Trying to make a decision on putting in some layers. Seeing pics of any messy, wavy or even lioness type pics would be great! No luck finding much at the classic length like this on the internet. Need your help!

maybe you would enjoy this community https://www.facebook.com/groups/389020237837853/?fref=nf

also, there is a 2 thread on here that has pictures.

Ypena3
February 1st, 2015, 04:16 PM
You're right, "enabling is your superpower!" Thanks for the fb site info! Love it, going to join! Blessings;-)

Anje
February 1st, 2015, 04:37 PM
Hi Ypena3,

People here tend to be wary of "Post pictures!" requests from newbies, no matter who they say they are. Mostly, that's because who people say they are and what their intentions are don't necessarily line up with reality on the internet. They're also aware that whatever they post here that you could actually view with your current membership level will be visible to everyone else on the internet, and they might not be completely comfortable with that. Once people here get a sense for you, you're less likely to be challenged on that sort of thing.

Don't take it personally. People are just a bit cautious about ulterior motives sometimes. :)