PDA

View Full Version : Cringe Worthy

mindwiped
January 28th, 2015, 02:48 AM
http://cheezburger.com/7568399872

I just want to take her hair away from her until she can learn how to be nice to it.

CremeTron
January 28th, 2015, 02:55 AM
hehehe reminds me of the terrible things I used to do to my hair when I was a teenager.

Carolyn
January 28th, 2015, 05:09 AM
LMAO Yikes. I guess it did the job. I always have elastic hair bands with me.

MINAKO
January 28th, 2015, 05:26 AM
lol, why did she put the label in if she already had that stringy thing? its even possible to make a neat bun with that alone.

Rosetta
January 28th, 2015, 05:47 AM
I just want to take her hair away from her until she can learn how to be nice to it.
:bigeyes:

I actually find this more cringeworthy than the picture... It's her hair, she's free to whatever she wants with it!

MeAndTheMaz
January 28th, 2015, 07:24 AM
http://cheezburger.com/7568399872

I actually find this more cringeworthy than the picture... It's her hair, she's free to whatever she wants with it!

Maybe she ought to donate it to LoL until she can learn to be nice. :run::couch:

nookan
January 28th, 2015, 07:40 AM
I agree with Rosetta. Her hair, her decisions.

MINAKO
January 28th, 2015, 07:53 AM
I agree with Rosetta. Her hair, her decisions.

oh come one, if we as LHC members dont take the position to be advokates of hair kindness, who else does? :P
people fight for all kinds of rights related to humans, animals, the environment... and we dont take hair abuse easy on here in best interest of everyone. :D

cathair
January 28th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Maybe the sticky bits were only on the bits that are overlapping on the label? Might not actually be stuck of any hair at all...

But yeah, her hair, do what she likes *shrugs*

Fericera
January 28th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I don't necessarily want to take anyone's hair away, but sometimes when I see blowfried hair in public I have the strong urge to run up to them and offer to deep condition. That's the kind of feeling I get here. If I saw someone about to do that I'd be like "Hey! Let me braid it up all fancy like for you, because that'll be a pain to get out! I have elastics!".

spidermom
January 28th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Better her hair than mine.

JustPam
January 28th, 2015, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't say bottle label glue is all that sticky, better than a rubber band anyway, haha!

Fericera
January 28th, 2015, 08:59 AM
I wouldn't say bottle label glue is all that sticky, better than a rubber band anyway, haha!

It's a bottle label? I thought it was duct tape. I guess that might not be so bad then.

swearnsue
January 28th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Better her hair than mine.

LOL, got that right!

sarahthegemini
January 28th, 2015, 10:53 AM
If it's a drink bottle label, chances are only the edges are sticky not the entire thing. Who cares anyway, it's not your hair....

sarahthegemini
January 28th, 2015, 10:54 AM

My thoughts exactly!

Duchess Fuzzy Buns
January 28th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I'm just confused...I'm sure the lanyard would have done the job without the water bottle label? :crazyq:

jacqueline101
January 28th, 2015, 10:59 AM
LMAO Yikes. I guess it did the job. I always have elastic hair bands with me.

I carry an elastic or scrunchi in my purse.

mindwiped
January 28th, 2015, 10:16 PM
My thoughts exactly!

It is her hair, so you are right, she does have the right to do what she wants. My statement was more in the nature of sorrow, my hair is so fragile, and even if the label is only sticky on the end, I would lose hair to it. I think I mirrored my mother's approach to any gift I got as a child that would have a much greater value with a few more years of maturity, those items tended to get put on a high shelf until I could use then appropriately. (Example-my grandmother tended to gift gifts that were very age inappropriate, a real pearl bracelet to an 8 year old. I really value it now, but the 8 year old me would have destroyed it had my mother not protected it for me.) Sorry if the way I phrased it bothered anybody

lunasea
January 28th, 2015, 10:19 PM
I suspect that alcohol was involved....

browneyedsusan
January 29th, 2015, 11:35 AM
Too funny!
Kids these days! *shaking my head*

swearnsue
January 29th, 2015, 12:19 PM
A few years ago during a hot flash in July I shaved my head with the dog clippers. Just saying, heat and humidity can make us do terrible things and adding alcohol to the mix and it's a perfect storm of hair dangers.