PDA

View Full Version : Men's Hair for Graduation

Éowyn_GreyEyes
January 27th, 2015, 08:56 AM
So my guy friend (WL-HL) is graduating from high school this spring, and him and three of us ladies (one being his girlfriend with TBL) think it would be really cool for him to do something different/fancy with his hair. He's got bone straight, ridiculously thick hair. We were all in agreement that a simple manly half up would look best. Sort of viking if you will. He's super shy and won't handle intricate eyecatching things very well even if it is a special occasion... I was hoping some of the gentlemen on the LHC could give suggestions (or ladies).

I was thinking Tolkien elf with a four or five strand, or some twisted pieces from the front. His girlfriend recently did a half dutch braid that looked really good too. No buns or hair toys I'm thinking is the best way to go...

Pictures would be great :cool:

lapushka
January 27th, 2015, 11:43 AM
silvousplaits does great tutorials for men:
https://www.youtube.com/user/silvousplaits

Éowyn_GreyEyes
January 27th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Love silvousplaits and watch quite a few of her tutorials all the time, but they're all very similar to the things we were already keeping in mind. I was hoping for something we hadn't seen before. But thank you! :heart: