PDA

View Full Version : If Disney princesses had realistic hair

Thinthondiel
January 27th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Just thought I'd share... :p

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/if-disney-princesses-had-realistic-hair?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp (http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/if-disney-princesses-had-realistic-hair?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp&s=mobile#4ldqpgp)

LeMimi13
January 27th, 2015, 04:18 AM
LOL! The roots thing rocks

charliefarlie
January 27th, 2015, 04:21 AM
The Pocahontas’ hair in an actual wind spiral really made me laugh. Thanks for sharing! :o

midnight_blue
January 27th, 2015, 04:30 AM
That is fantastic!

CastaDiva
January 27th, 2015, 04:48 AM
They are all *horrible* but funny, thanks for sharing :) Snow White with frizzy hair, soooo wrong (but kinda funny too ;) )

Earelia
January 27th, 2015, 05:04 AM
I constantly feel like Pocahontas in that last one.

lapushka
January 27th, 2015, 05:50 AM
That is a good one to show to little girls if they're even aware of hair problems! ;)

Estrid
January 27th, 2015, 06:02 AM
Very funny! :D However, I do not understand the Elsa one. It is not rare to have that haircolour up here and it is possible to have dark eyebrows but very light hair naturally, I have seen several people have it like that. They could have made her hair realistic in so many other ways :/ Oh well, the other ones rocked ^_^

chen bao jun
January 27th, 2015, 06:11 AM
That is so funny. I think the Elsa one was meant for those of us who don't live in Scandinavia. If you want to get picky, Jasmine as drawn doesn't have unrealistic thickness for an Indian, especially not one with a poofy hair type, they can have some THICK hair. But it's still funny.

By the way, I do know that she's being presented as an Arabian princess, but if you read the 1001 nights the story does take p l ace in India.

I always think Snow white is the prettiest, and still thought so, even with frizz.

Wosie
January 27th, 2015, 06:19 AM
My favourite Disney princess is Aurora. ...Her hair. :bigeyes::heartbeat

I laughed at the first and last pictures of the lot; Ariel and Pocahontas with realistic hair in those weather conditions makes for a good -> :laugh:!

Estrid
January 27th, 2015, 06:26 AM
I suppose that might be it, haha.

btw... am I the only one that like Cinderellas realistic hair more than her brushed (normal) hair? Think it's pretty on her :o

butter52
January 27th, 2015, 06:26 AM
hahahahhahahahhahahahaha love it

Belle Paix
January 27th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Oh yes, I laughed! The Belle one was completely relatable!

Robot Ninja
January 27th, 2015, 07:31 AM
I always thought of Jasmine's hair as poofy, and the hairstyle she wears just poofs it up more. The Pocahontas one was my favorite, because it's so true.

Stray_mind
January 27th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Hahaha! That made my day :D Thank you for sharing...

meteor
January 27th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Ha-ha! :lol: That was fun! :D

But where is Rapunzel? :bigeyes: Isn't her hair the least realistic kind? All her tangle-free use of hair as a ladder, lasso, a liana... :magic:

Fericera
January 27th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Ariel, Mulan, and Pocahontas were my favorites. Mermaids always have such beautiful voluminous hair in cartoons, when it reality it would be decidedly more limp and stringy.

Stiria
January 27th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Haha, this was funny! I especially liked Ariel. She lived in the water. Of course har hair would be wet. Unless it was magic hair... :hmm:

jacqueline101
January 27th, 2015, 11:56 AM
The whole thing cracked me up. I feel for Pocahontas my hair does that even braided due to my grown out pixie parts. My pixie parts.

Colochita
January 27th, 2015, 12:26 PM
That was hilarious. Especially loved Ariel.

lapushka
January 27th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I suppose that might be it, haha.

btw... am I the only one that like Cinderellas realistic hair more than her brushed (normal) hair? Think it's pretty on her :o

Nope, I like it natural as well. I tend to like wild wavy hair (otherwise I wouldn't like mine).

AmandaPanda
January 27th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Did anyone else notice that they also changed Aladdin's hair?

cathair
January 27th, 2015, 02:15 PM
Love Belle's lip gloss. Reminded me why I stopped wearing it :D

Daylilly
January 27th, 2015, 04:52 PM
SO FUNNY! Thank you.

YvetteVarie
January 28th, 2015, 03:32 AM
I wish they had done Tiana. With massive hair shrinkage :D

Laurenji
January 29th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I really liked Jasmine's hair, actually. I thought it looked much more like the hair of the Indian women that I know, and the few strands out of place didn't make it look bad at all, just normal.

LMAO at some of the other ones, though . . . .