PDA

View Full Version : The "I love my hair today" thread!

blue_eyes
January 26th, 2015, 01:39 PM
(I apologize if this has been done before, if so I couldn't find the thread, but I'd be shocked if it hadn't been started already.)

This thread is for those days when, despite its imperfections & frustrations, you utterly love your hair!

My hair may be three different colors right now, and it may have about 12" of dye damage, but today I love it. It feels so soft & like it's actually getting long (it's only just past BSL but that's long for me :P). I finally feel like all my effort is paying off, and it feels so good.

Eastbound&Down
January 26th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Good hair days keep us going :) unfortunately mine is very angry right now. I still love her though, gonna do a nice coconut oil soak in a little bit to try to make her happy

jacqueline101
January 26th, 2015, 02:22 PM
My hair is behaving and I love it. My life is complicated but my hair isn't. I'm surprised my hair braid is as long it is.

midnight_blue
January 26th, 2015, 03:12 PM
My hair is a greasy mess because I'm stretching washes, but it's grown nearly an inch since I last measured so I'm guessing it's totally worth it!

martyna_22
January 26th, 2015, 03:28 PM
My hair is long to everyone, except me :D But.. it cooperates, so yeah, I love it. Not only today, though ^^
I wear it down when I'm out. No regrets, my hair is really resistant. Another reason to love it. :)

mermaid lullaby
January 26th, 2015, 08:37 PM
I have some waves today

- beautiful waves

Éowyn_GreyEyes
January 26th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Today was wash day and I was going out so I parted my hair differently for a change and blow dried it for once! My mom Asked to "pet" it as we were driving in the car and even though I looked for splits in the sun there were barely any.

I finally feel like a real longhair now that I'm at hip... And walking around at the university I'm taking a book study at.... I had the longest in the crowd I was looking at.

Excellent hair day today!

RachelRose
January 29th, 2015, 08:19 AM
I went in for a small small trim yesterday and she blowdried it has well and I bunned it for bed and woke up with vavavoom bed hair my favorite lol

missblueeyes
January 29th, 2015, 08:59 AM
I took my hair down from twin cinnabuns (or also Miley buns as I call them) and the waves I got were gorgeous! I proceeded to wear it open to lunch. :whistle: It's weird because my hair was super oily yesterday but it somehow normalized over night. Yay for good hair days!

Nadine <3
January 29th, 2015, 10:10 AM
My hair is really soft today.:crush:

swearnsue
January 29th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I was going to take a length shot today and even though my camera didn't work I was really looking at my hair in the mirror and I think it's gotten thick and longer in the last year. So I'm loving my hair today!

LeMimi13
January 29th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Mine was classic until my hairdresser really ****ed up ajd cut too much:p
I need to feel good too. My hair is super thick. It has some nice waves that I love, and its waist lenght now. It growz super fast too! My straight across bangs went from eyebrow (just normal lo g front bang lenght) to almost my chin when pulled in the front and I cut them in Dec 17th2014!!! Plus, it's a very rare colour that has sort of a ashy base but that is mostly golden blonfe with some reddish and some more pale natural highlights. Oh, and it goes a week without washing without looking like a mess :D
Actually, I made it to classic without any proper hair care , so i'm assuming I'm lucky.. Damn it hairstylist who doesn't know what "dusting" is-,- (I'm 5ft9 btw, which means waist lenght is long...)

jacqueline101
January 29th, 2015, 12:59 PM
I'm so planning on taking a length shot in my long line bra. I'm happy.

winship2
January 29th, 2015, 05:05 PM
I'm so planning on taking a length shot in my long line bra. I'm happy.

Nice!!! I wish they made long-line bras in my size. They are so becoming under clothes.

As for me, I have a new partner who's very into my hair. I love how pretty and sexy that makes me feel ;)

jacqueline101
January 30th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Nice!!! I wish they made long-line bras in my size. They are so becoming under clothes.

As for me, I have a new partner who's very into my hair. I love how pretty and sexy that makes me feel ;)

It's not quite in my size the cup size is too big. I'm going to alter it and my on line shopping only found modern mid length long line bras. My little brother came up with the idea of using my grandmas old long line bra. This was after finding high priced granny ones. Isn't it great when our spouses or partners notice our hair? I didn't think mine even noticed I had any let alone the length.

Red'N'Curly
January 30th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Well, this is definitely not a good hair day, but I choose to love it anyway. I love the dry frizz because it means I have a heater to keep our home cozy warm. I love the splits because it means I have 2 adorable babies who like to grab it if they can. I love that awkward length bangs because they're growing so fast it's evidence of plenty of nutrition. I love the weird texture because wash day was a record-breaking warm day, so my hair dried while I was playing with my family outside.

It's not magazine spread hair, but I love it just 'cause it's mine! :)

Red'N'Curly
January 30th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Double post.

missblueeyes
January 30th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Well, this is definitely not a good hair day, but I choose to love it anyway. I love the dry frizz because it means I have a heater to keep our home cozy warm. I love the splits because it means I have 2 adorable babies who like to grab it if they can. I love that awkward length bangs because they're growing so fast it's evidence of plenty of nutrition. I love the weird texture because wash day was a record-breaking warm day, so my hair dried while I was playing with my family outside.

That's just beautiful. :)

I love my hair even though it still hasn't dried 7 hours after stepping out of the shower. To be fair, I've been wearing braids.

lapushka
January 30th, 2015, 10:40 AM
It's just so amazing that it goes up into a LWB almost 24/7 (except on wash day), and it doesn't suffer from it - on the contrary. Been wearing it like this ever since I hit waist/hip, and I'm TBL+ right now. Yay for buns! :D

Sarah08
January 30th, 2015, 10:56 AM
It has been a bit over a year since I decided to grow my hair out. I went from chin to BSL, that's pretty cool! I stopped blow drying, straightening ends, and using chemicals; today is one of the few times when I feel like my hair looks good without any of that! Score!

Swan Maiden
January 30th, 2015, 11:09 AM

Best thing I have read all day :D

gwenalyn
January 30th, 2015, 12:32 PM
My hair actually has body today! It's rare for me, esp. on 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) day hair.

Monsterkitti
January 30th, 2015, 01:45 PM
It might have monistat on the roots and shea on the ends but my hair is feeling much thicker and full of body today, woo! long may it continue :o