PDA

View Full Version : APL by chistmas 2015

cdonald2
January 23rd, 2015, 10:20 AM
I am jsut above shoulder hoping to reach apl this christmas and maybe 1/2 way between mbl and waist by next christmas....

Who's in to try and make APl with me by this christmas?

lapushka
January 23rd, 2015, 06:15 PM
Just wanted to come by here and wish you good luck! :D

Fericera
January 23rd, 2015, 06:17 PM
Me, me, me! :) I'll actually probably hit it before then to be honest, but I'll stick around anyway because goals are fun.

Addy
January 23rd, 2015, 06:18 PM
Good luck to ya! Best piece of advice I can give you is to ignore it! When you get frustrated with it, wear a hat or scarf! And most of all... IGNORE it! lol You'll get there.

BambooBeauty
January 23rd, 2015, 07:05 PM
I'm in! I am shoulder length right now. My hair grows very slowly so hopefully I will be there by Christmas. I had a big chop in September so I will not be trimming this year.

cdonald2
January 24th, 2015, 05:08 PM
I started using monistat for my hair, and I am seeing alot of good things from it already :) my hair is right back to where it was before my trim (although now its all one length) :)

meredithlegare
January 24th, 2015, 07:03 PM
That sounds great! I'm also above shoulders, so I am super hopeful that my slow-growing hair will be able to reach that by Chrimmas. ^.^

skeletonous
January 24th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Count me in! :grouphug:

turtlelover
January 24th, 2015, 07:20 PM
I'm just past shoulders now, so I'm up for this for sure. ;)

nookan
January 26th, 2015, 10:55 PM
Hello! Oh yes! I thik I can maybe reach APL by Xmas, count me in please! I am doing the inversion right now but it doesn t seem to work as well this time around. ( i tried it last moth with oil and everything and got 1,5cm of growth). Anyways, I ll ea right and exercise well and hopefully this will get me to APL land ^.^

Puffer Fish
January 27th, 2015, 10:22 AM
I'm in for this too! I have no idea about my growth rate (currently the longest I've EVER gone without a haircut right now) though, so we'll see.

I'm at shoulder right now and that means that, theoretically, APL should be possible by December. :D

hannabiss
January 27th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Yay count me in! i think ill reach it (just barely)

nookan
January 29th, 2015, 11:01 PM
I asked a couple of questions on the <soulders to APL> thread and now I am confident I will reach APL by the end of this year. I had to take into consideration my long neck and torso but with a tapemeasure and a good growthrate I am ready t see my hair grooooow :-)

Lady Sparkleloc
January 30th, 2015, 07:59 AM
You can count me in! I just reached shoulder, it will be fun to grow my hair out with others that are doing the same :joy:

Tussi
January 30th, 2015, 11:50 AM
I'm in!

Most of my length as just past shoulder. It's usually slow growing, but then again I've always listened to the voices who told me to trim often (and to furiously wash twice with harsh shampooing ...). It'll be exciting to see the results of a little oiling, no trims and benign neglect :knit: